+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you everyone for your tips and advice. He has my car to do work with so I cant. And I own 90% of whats in the house. I am now looking at other housing or seeing if I can get his name off the lease now. Whether I get a house mate in or something like that im just not sure of.

He was with me for the gp... but I do go to counseling as he told me I wasn't allowed near my daughter if I didnt. They see right through his bullcrap though so it helps there.... they are currently making a few calls for me which is good. I am also calling around.

I really appreciate all the support this is all new to me.

Sent from my GT-I9506 using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tahlsandbubs For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (14-01-2014)

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    Stay safe and check in here if you need. Also, I know you know this, but people are important than things. All of your stuff can be replaced but you and your children can't. It sounds like you are on your way - hang in there...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to harvs For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (14-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahlsandbubs View Post
    Thank you everyone for your tips and advice. He has my car to do work with so I cant. And I own 90% of whats in the house. I am now looking at other housing or seeing if I can get his name off the lease now. Whether I get a house mate in or something like that im just not sure of.

He was with me for the gp... but I do go to counseling as he told me I wasn't allowed near my daughter if I didnt. They see right through his bullcrap though so it helps there.... they are currently making a few calls for me which is good. I am also calling around.

I really appreciate all the support this is all new to me.

He won't let you see your daughter unless you go for counselling?! Oh hon, he's a monster You all really need to get out of there ASAP. If you call Diamond ask for Jenny- she is awesome and will go out of her way to help you. *Hugs*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    You need to leave him ASAP. I know it sounds easier said than done, but he sounds 100% controlling, a manipulator and just downright psycho (no offence). He is hot/cold by the sounds of it. YOU need a house for your kids and yourself, so why doesn't he move? He called CPS on you to be nasty by the sounds of it. It sounds like you're done with him. I'd be letting him know straight. As for facebook, delete him. You don't need to be treated like this nor your kids!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luminary For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (15-01-2014),Pusheen The Cat  (15-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    I've been in a similar situation to you, only I had 2 children. It was incredibly difficult to leave but I got there in the end and life is 1000x better.

As for your ex calling cps on you, is there anyway you could perhaps turn that around and use it to your advantage? Explain what sort of person the ex is and that you are trying to find more suitable accommodation for yourself and children. Maybe they will be able to help?

Good luck.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HarvestMoon For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (15-01-2014),PurpleButterfly4  (15-01-2014),Tahlsandbubs  (15-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree with Harvestmoon. CPS could actually help you in this situation. They are experienced in abusive family situations and if you tell them everything that you have said here they will either be able to assist you themselves or refer you to someone who will. They will not want your children to be in a situation where their mother is being basically held captive and psychologically abused. Do not be scared to talk to them.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Leafy For This Useful Post:

Tahlsandbubs  (15-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I will be telling them it all as well as why they didn't tell me personally about this appointment and they told him to tell me. And wh3n I called them no one called me back.

I am so ****ed and stressed... also woke up to spotting and painful cramping.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Tahlsandbubs For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (15-01-2014)

SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    hi tahlsandbubs. You need your family or someone near to help you get away from this man. Good luck with the job interviews. Im amazed that you have even managed to apply for one job with all this stress around you. Can you contact children support services and get them to help you? This life is such a bad situation for the children to be in, surely they will be able to move you out from there. I hope all is ok with the bub. Marie.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SuperGranny For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (15-01-2014),Tahlsandbubs  (15-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well they never showed suprise surprise. ... when I called they said I had an apparent case manager who never got back to me.

Cramping has eased after taking panadol... but both are still there..

Yeah I will be chatting to them if they ever show. This isnt right.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I hope you realize OP how completely vile the fob is is. How utterly controlling and manipulative he is. This is NOT love- this is ABUSE. There is no grey area. I don't know how you are coping in this situation I would be an absolute mess. I would probably leave with whatever I could fit in the car and the children at the earliest opportunity. I really do worry for you