+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Great! So looks like the sperm friendly lubes do help. I'm gonna take a chance this cycle and try one of those. Where did you purchase PreSeed/ Conceive+ from? Chemist warehouse does stock Maybe Baby gel but couldn't find the others.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jenv View Post
    Pretty sure I'm out this month.. According to my bbt chart it states I ovulated on the 11 January and I only got to dtd on the 5th 7th and 8th January so I'm 3 days out.

The only symptoms I've been getting is dull cramps and increased cream cm...like ALOT of it....

But I don't feel pregnant and the chances of conceiving in a 3 day window like that are pretty slim....
    No way, you're still in with a very good chance of being pregnant! I got pregnant by accident nowhere near when I would have ovulated. I DTD once literally a week before or slightly more even and I'm now 21 weeks along. Lots of cm can be a pg symptom too What date are you testing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Subbing for new thread ladies ...
    Not feeling it and def not symptom spotting ... I'll be ok if af shows and think I might pull the pin for a couple of months to clear my mind
    Roughly 5dpo

Good luck ladies

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Felicia For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (14-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    During pregnancy you're allowed 2 cups of coffee and/or 1 cup of tea per day. Don't stress about cutting things out completely. Everything in moderation, that's the key to success.
    I think it's the other way around two tea and one coffee, at least that's what up the duff book says

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    That's interesting, cos the health website suggests the way I've said. Either way, it's all moot really; as long as anything is had in moderation I think it's okay :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikita333 View Post
    I have made the switch to decaf green tea. I don't drink coffee so I'm lucky and the other teas I drink are safe for pregnancy.

Sent from my GT-I9210T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Green tea is great but just be sure not to drink it in the tww as it depletes folate.

I still drink my two cups of instant coffee a day which is also safe in pregnancy. Or one cup of espresso is the equivalence. I have had months when I haven't had a coffee at all and still not been successful. I have also cut out all soft drink and don't drink alcohol until AF arrives if at all.
    Fx ladies. The run of BFPs lately have been amazing. Keep em coming.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pinkorblue For This Useful Post:

cuky  (14-01-2014),Stregaxxx  (14-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KaraB View Post
    No way, you're still in with a very good chance of being pregnant! I got pregnant by accident nowhere near when I would have ovulated. I DTD once literally a week before or slightly more even and I'm now 21 weeks along. Lots of cm can be a pg symptom too What date are you testing?
    Thanks for your reassurance KaraB... Well if my bbt chart is correct I'm 3dpo today so testing is a while but if it's not correct I'm 5dpo I'll test on Sunday... Ekkk dunno what to do....

Me: 27 DH: 31 Married
    TTC #1 since October

10. The Following User Says Thank You to jenv For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (14-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    If it helps anyone, we recommend no more than 2 caffeinated drinks a day whether it be tea/coffee/soft drinks etc. Its really only harmful if you're drinking loads of caffeine so if you stick to no more than 2 a day you'll be fine.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Caramel it was my GP (diploma of obstetrics - I think) who gave me this info. It never occurred to me that this could be wrong lol. Like Em said, 2 a day of anything at all is an ideal guide. I don't drink any caffeine at all, so I don't pay much attention other than what advice has been offered to me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    6DPO....waiting waiting waiting......

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Sashie For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (14-01-2014)