+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Either 5 or 6, still way to early. How about you? Are you going to test prior?

Sent from my GT-I9210T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikita333 View Post
    Either 5 or 6, still way to early. How about you? Are you going to test prior?

I'm 6 I reckon, maybe 7. I'm in the not testing until AF is due thread so do my best to not test. I have 0 symptoms too, so it kinda reduces the urge to test. How bout you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillian View Post
    Yep. This.

In 2 years of ttc, I've been lucky enough to get one BFP... and that ended as a chem.
    I'm about 14-0; approx.14 months (if you don't count the 14 months before that in which I was off bc & "not trying, not preventing" ) & 0 BFPs. I'm calling the FS for my test results this morning - secretly hoping it says I have sperm antibodies so we can skip this repetitive ttc heartbreak & move onto IVF... unless that BFP is around the corner. AF is supposed to be due today, but my temps have been wacky & there's a chance I'm only 10dpo. I'll wait until next Monday to test (unless the witch arrives beforehand).

"...dreaming of a belly full of life..."

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Funchu For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (14-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I try not to read anything into my symptoms as I have been trying now for 13 months and could have sworn based on symptoms that I was going to get a bfp at least 4 times. So I try my best to ignore them now.

I had a bfp last month (non sticky) with no real symptoms, so there is always hope.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikita333 View Post
    I try not to read anything into my symptoms as I have been trying now for 13 months and could have sworn based on symptoms that I was going to get a bfp at least 4 times. So I try my best to ignore them now.

I had a bfp last month (non sticky) with no real symptoms, so there is always hope.

Same. I was symptom spotting glandular fever last time. I had what I thought was a bfp last month but turns out I'd mistaken an opk for a hpt. Spent a whole day thinking I was pregnant. Fx for you!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Babyla you poor thing I couldn't imagine much worse than that.... Getting that info then having it ripped from you.....

Shadow I don't test until late so I can help you through :-)
    Really though I was going to have O'ed already but my temps disagree :-(( another day of waiting!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

babyla  (14-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Subbing to support you ladies waiting for your bfps!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

Nikita333  (14-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    I'm about 14-0; approx.14 months (if you don't count the 14 months before that in which I was off bc & "not trying, not preventing" ) & 0 BFPs. I'm calling the FS for my test results this morning - secretly hoping it says I have sperm antibodies so we can skip this repetitive ttc heartbreak & move onto IVF... unless that BFP is around the corner. AF is supposed to be due today, but my temps have been wacky & there's a chance I'm only 10dpo. I'll wait until next Monday to test (unless the witch arrives beforehand).

"...dreaming of a belly full of life..."
    Sorry to hear of your struggle. I really truly hope you get some conclusive
    answers from your FS!!! (And that you definitely don't get a crappy result of "Unexplained Infertility" like I did)

I'm waiting to hear from my FS what our "next steps" (his words) will be since the last round of OI didn't work. I'm kind of scared to go down the IVF route. I don't know why, but the thought of it really shakes me. I'm probably scared that it won't work and I'm told I'm definitely not able to partake in the miracle of carrying a child to term.

Here's hoping all of us longer termers (and everyone else ttc) have some of this magic pregger water that seems to be affecting everyone else! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pretty sure I'm out this month.. According to my bbt chart it states I ovulated on the 11 January and I only got to dtd on the 5th 7th and 8th January so I'm 3 days out.

The only symptoms I've been getting is dull cramps and increased cream cm...like ALOT of it....

But I don't feel pregnant and the chances of conceiving in a 3 day window like that are pretty slim....

Thanks
    Reviews
    3 days in plenty of time! I've seen it happen with worse odds than that. You're definitely in.