+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 46 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KaraB View Post
    How is Felicia today? You feeling sick still? Mamoru felt like AF was on it's way and she has a bfp. It's still very possible
    Hi Kara yep I'm still alive
    Very bad nausea this morning nearly came up again ... But I sometimes get like this with af nearing - I did last cycle
    I took my naturopath liver stuff and cleared the nausea within and hour
    The nausea is from the liver ODing on to many hormone surges so it spits of nausea as a symptoms ... Let's hope it's a bfp
    2 more days till I test unless af arrives
    I'm cd29 11/12 dpo

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Felicia For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (21-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So the test line from my test this morning has got quite dark now. I assume that this is good? I know you aren't meant to read them after 10 minutes (and the faint line came up before then) but it got progressively darker and darker. Is this normal? Might retest tomorrow and get a different brand to test Friday morning (before I see the GP). I think I may be further along than 9DPO, hard to know though as I don't use OPK's. I have also used 2 tests from the same box last month and were clear as day BFN's so I don't think there would be a problem with the batch.

Sounds promising Felicia, good luck
    Last edited by Pearlygirl; 21-01-2014 at 14:21.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pearlygirl View Post
    So the test line from my test this morning has got quite dark now. I assume that this is good? I know you aren't meant to read them after 10 minutes (and the faint line came up before then) but it got progressively darker and darker. Is this normal? Might retest tomorrow and get a different brand to test Friday morning (before I see the GP). I think I may be further along than 9DPO, hard to know though as I don't use OPK's. I have also used 2 tests from the same box last month and were clear as day BFN's so I don't think there would be a problem with the batch.

Sounds promising Felicia, good luck
    You had a line to start with - so you def have hcg in your system so that's a great thing!!!!
    There just like opks line gets darker over time... Well that's what happens for me anyway
    Congrats and what a beautiful present for you :-)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Felicia For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (21-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Felicia! Been googling and a lot of people don't like those tests so got a bit worried. Just took another from a different box, definitely positive! No more testing now til Friday AM I think (I'll try anyway!).

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Pearlygirl For This Useful Post:

Felicia  (21-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mamoru View Post
    Sorry for stuffing you guys around, I'm in shock still... please stick little one!

11dpo second morning urine, was utterly feeling like AF arrived yesterday. Had a single pink spot yesterday morning at 10dpo. Dull ache last night and fluttery nausea. AF symptoms disappeared today and feeling a bit queasy.
    Ohhh congrats mamoru.. just noticed you used the same test as me. This was mine from yesterday late afternoon at approx 11dpo also
    Attached Images

9. The Following User Says Thank You to enrapture For This Useful Post:

mamoru  (21-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    😄😃😃😃 Huuuge Congrats on all the BFP's!!! This is just awesome and I'm so happy for each and every one of you!
    Good luck to those still to test!!
    AFM, the witch showed up, 5 days late, so I'm a little sad and disappointed. It's 12 months this month that I lost our last little bean. It's been 1 year of trying! 😢

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mumzy1976 For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (21-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hmmm

9dpo and counting!
    I'm so proud that I haven't tested, I'm holding out till preferably saturday...but ok with friday...

I don't feel pregnant, any symptoms I have I can explain away...but for interests sake...

5, 6, 7 dpo cramping and burning at and below my csect scar
    6dpo ewcm
    8dpo... Nausia when waking, I was awake/asleep a but in the morning before actually waking up, each time I "woke" I felt dizzy. Also got slight motion sickness thats unusual while riding on swings with ds.
    9dpo (today) one quick wave of nausia mid morning. Sore achy bbs around lunch for no reason. 4hr afternoon nap, but, I had a shocking sleep last night... And I feel hot. I don't temp so thats no help, but even my feet feel like they have been in wooly slippers all day-despite being bare footed all day and it only being about 23deg here...

I've had some of the above in my previous cycles trying so im not getting my hopes up as af has always come-despite some faint bfps...

My biggest give away with pregnancy is motion sickness, so if it hapens again a few times we may have a chance!

Proudly brought to you by me and my autocorrect fail device.
    Last edited by shadowangel0205; 21-01-2014 at 19:18.

Thanks
    Reviews
    6-7DPO at the moment. Green-tinged cm when wiping. Symptom spotting is driving me crazy but this one is a good sign right?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mummabear27 View Post
    6-7DPO at the moment. Green-tinged cm when wiping. Symptom spotting is driving me crazy but this one is a good sign right?
    Green??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Green??

Yeah kinda snotty (in both colour and texture). Reminded me of when my plug started coming away with first bub.

ETA - way TMI! But guess there's no such thing in here hey lol