+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 46 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sashie View Post
    10DPO for me, boobs have been hurting for a day or two, lower back is killing me!!!! Felt like AF was on her way........ Then I got this this morning....... It's faint but it's there, came up within 3 minutes!!!!

Attachment 49270
    Woohoo!!! Congratulations

Thanks
    Reviews
    Think I can safely say I'm UTD! Just did this with afternoon wee, this mornings FRER was faint but no denying this one!

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1390014543.360211.jpg

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sashie For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (18-01-2014),Summer  (18-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KaraB View Post
    There's no denying it! Congrats Shock is normal even when you've been trying. The whole process is incredible. You're walking around with a tiny new person growing inside of you. It's wonderful Have you told your DH yet?
    I ran into the bedroom screaming at 7am- I made him get up and come into the second bathroom at the other end of the house cause I was too scared to move the HPT. He was half asleep and dazed cause I hadn't hinted that I thought this would be our month. We won't tell DS though until after the 12 week scan.

Quote Originally Posted by shoequeen82 View Post
    Ooohh good luck Shadow - really hope this month is your month!

And congrats to the new BFPs, so very happy for you all. It will be lovely for you to have lots of familiar faces in the DIG, how exciting!

Also, so sorry to the ladies who've had AF arrive. I've only been at this for a little while but know how disappointed I've been when I haven't got that magic BFP. Wishing you all every bit of lack for next month if you're giving it another go.

Just posted in the 2014 thread about my dilemma tonight as I got a positive OPK this morning but DH and I are heading away with friends tonight and leaving straight after I finish work. We dtd last night and will again Sunday so am hoping we'll still be ok. Might have to do some extra BD early next week too just to be sure
    does a pos opk mean you are o'ing right now? This cycle we dtd early (6am) on cycle day 14 and then i caught a plane that morning to visit my parents for 3 days. I ovulated on cd15 and we didn't dtd again until cd20. So the day before worked!!

Think I can safely say I'm UTD! Just did this with afternoon wee, this mornings FRER was faint but no denying this one!

Attachment 49277
    Woo hoo!!! Congrats!! Are you joining the DIG sep group? I'm due 28th Sept but my son was 11days overdue, so I'm thinking DIG Oct might be better. But I love all the jan testing gals!

Good luck to everyone!!! My biggest non-AF sign, with DS and this pregnancy, is the diahorrea (soz tmi). It's totally unexplained by diet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Lilah I've posted in the September one but it's more likely my due date will be early October because of my late ovulation.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Lilah I've posted in the September one but it's more likely my due date will be early October because of my late ovulation.
    Join the October one ladies! There'll still be plenty of Jan girls in there (fingers crossed)!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol that's so cute Lillah, you probably could have moved the hpt though. I still have mine from 5 months ago because I was in denial for so long and they're still clear as day shoved inside a cluttered drawer lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have mine from ds.....I found out at 11 dpo. He is 2y 10m!

Proudly brought to you by me and my autocorrect fail device.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (18-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mummabear27 View Post
    Join the October one ladies! There'll still be plenty of Jan girls in there (fingers crossed)!
    Yeah I think I will, it hasn't been set up yet but my due date will be October I just worked it out properly. You will be right there with me mummabear27

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congratulations ladies on more BFPs.
    Wishing lots of babydust on the ladies that are on to Feb.
    You are a chatty bunch so may have missed a few things unfortunately due to having to work so please let me know if I've missed you and also if you want me to leave as is or put a symbol up.
    MrsTugs I have left you as is for now. Also TwinnieMumma & BAKE as well.
    Cheers

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkorblue View Post
    You are a chatty bunch
    Ha ha! I was just thinking that catching up on posts!