+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 50 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Havent got af today, so looks like the vitex improved my LP phase...

got increase cm again today and more cramps, and lifted above coverline on my bbt chart this morning....after yesterdays dip....I hate all this not knowing.... heres to hoping for the bfp

sending baby dust to all sitting waiting for their bfps <3

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jenv For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (17-01-2014),Stregaxxx  (17-01-2014)

lexim is offline Winner 2013 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ok so I've been a bit quiet because I thought I was down and out this cycle.
    Got a 2nd pos OPK on the 7th jan (after I thought I got a pos on the 27th dec, turns out that was false) but I still wasn't 100% sure if 7th was pos.

DH and I DTD on the 9th, just for fun. I didn't really think anything of it until i looked at my calendar and realised how close it was to my "pos OPK" I hadn't really been paying attention to the dates.
    POAS this morning and got a very very very faint BFP. Have taken a photo but it's pretty hard to see with the BH resize but I swear it's there!
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1389933124.812292.jpg

DH, Me and our two boys.
    Lost our little squirt 20/11/13.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lexim For This Useful Post:

cuky  (18-01-2014),KaraB  (17-01-2014),Stregaxxx  (17-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lexim View Post
    Got a 2nd pos OPK on the 7th jan (after I thought I got a pos on the 27th dec, turns out that was false) but I still wasn't 100% sure if 7th was pos.

DH and I DTD on the 9th, just for fun. I didn't really think anything of it until i looked at my calendar and realised how close it was to my "pos OPK" I hadn't really been paying attention to the dates.
    POAS this morning and got a very very very faint BFP. Have taken a photo but it's pretty hard to see with the BH resize but I swear it's there!
    Attachment 49242

DH, Me and our two boys.
    Ahhhhhhhh congrats!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Attachment 49242

DH, Me and our two boys.
    Oh so cool! Yay! Congrats

Thanks
    Reviews

Attachment 49242

DH, Me and our two boys.
    Oh wow!!! Congratulations

Quote Originally Posted by Lilahh View Post
    Sorry to hear it Nikita.

As much as I love my DP and how supportive he is and totally on my side about TTC, it's so hard not to feel resentful that he isn't the one going through this. It just feels like the ****test end of the stick to be the one with the symptoms/not symptoms in the TWW and then the added hormonal changes of AF- emotionally, it's just so ****ty. I KNOW that this weekend at some point he will innocently and sweetly ask me if I want a cup of tea and Ill barf lava at him in rage that he doesn't understand how hard TTC is for a woman and he should be more understanding and he'll be like "...I'll just get that tea then." And Ill feel bad for pouring **** on him because I'm a hormonal psychotic. I HATE how hormonal I get right before AF, but I just can't help it. Like I know Im being crazy but I literally cannot stop myself.

#sorryfortherant

You explained it so perfectly, this is exactly how I feel too. Those damn hormones!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Almost sure I'm out this month but of course ill wait until Monday to test as that's when af is due! I can last with out testing over the weekend... I can do it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    2 days late according to my period tracker app ( day 34)... Tested tonight BFN. Usually O on day 18-22...
    What's going on here :-(

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mumzy1976 For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (17-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mumzy1976 View Post
    2 days late according to my period tracker app ( day 34)... Tested tonight BFN. Usually O on day 18-22...
    What's going on here :-(
    Test again in the Morning with FMU might be a better result!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mummabear27 For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (17-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Feeling super emotional today, I think I've broke down in tears 3 times, i never get like this when AF is due, Fingers crossed she doesn't show her face.

For those of you with BFP's or lil ones already, can you remember being super emo and crying all the time before you got your result?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mummabear27 View Post
    Test again in the Morning with FMU might be a better result!!
    I've started an exercise regime in the couple of weeks and have been exercising quite frequently could this have anything to do with it?