+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 46 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Tmi alert! 12/13dpo for me and woke up with bad diahorrea. Totally unexplained. Breasts are less sore than yesterday, and Im still bloated. Had heaps of lotion CM again. I'm also tired, dizzy & have indigestion but I am attributing that to the 4th day of 40+ deg and no aircon. Still havent tested. Not feeling positive at all about getting a bfp. Last month I had way stronger symptoms that ended in possible chem.

good luck to everyone- I'm crossing everything for us

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lilahh For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (17-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BAKE View Post
    Well, the wait is over for me, my temp dropped to the cover line and cramps are starting.. Not sure of my next step now, I will retreat for a while though.. Good luck to those of you still waiting!
    Quote Originally Posted by jenjenOo View Post
    Cd1 and boy is she here with a vengeance!
    See y'all in Feb!

Sent from my anti-social device
    Quote Originally Posted by jenv View Post
    Pretty sure I'm out too getting cramps yesterday and today... And don't feel pregnant at all... In fact I just want AF to show her face already so I can get on with next cycle

Me: 27 DH: 31 Married
    TTC #1 since October
    Hugs. Good luck for next cycle.

"...dreaming of a belly full of life..."

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to those who have had af show best of luck for feb.

Afm....slowly working my way towards the end of the first half of the tww. Im about 4dpo...no more than 5 though.
    Nothing happening yet but its too early anyway.

I'm remaining fairly calm, we have visitors until wednesday which is helping

Proudly brought to you by me and my autocorrect fail device.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (17-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    9 days until I can test. Hubby has a 'good feeling' about this month. I can only hope he's right. Medically & financially can't be due in summer again (severe oedema caused too many issues last time) so if I don't conceive this month or Feb we will be waiting until mid year before going again. Fx!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mummabear27 For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (17-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mummabear27 View Post
    9 days until I can test. Hubby has a 'good feeling' about this month. I can only hope he's right. Medically & financially can't be due in summer again (severe oedema caused too many issues last time) so if I don't conceive this month or Feb we will be waiting until mid year before going again. Fx!
    We are the same. Already have a DD born the 20th of December so if we don't conceive this cycle or next we A&E going to have to stop for a few months then start again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm thinking one more cycle before waiting 3 months also. But will see how I feel about that when the time comes lol.
    Had another O temp rose this morning, and I've got lotion cm this time (last rise I still had ewcm) so I'm taking this as good news. Will keep you posted in a couple days if FF gives me my crosshairs :-)

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (17-01-2014),Stregaxxx  (17-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am pretty sure I am out this month, today I have had cramping and back aches and before when I went to the bathroom it looked like the beginning of AF. I am not due until Tuesday so it seems that it has come early this month BOO

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikita333 View Post
    I am pretty sure I am out this month, today I have had cramping and back aches and before when I went to the bathroom it looked like the beginning of AF. I am not due until Tuesday so it seems that it has come early this month BOO
    Booooo......sorry to hear xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear Nikita, BAKE, jenjen and jenv. Hopefully next month is the one

Bored, and went out and bought some hpt's today, even though I'm only 2dpo and I'm going to have to wait ages to use them. Why do I do this to myself?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear it Nikita.

As much as I love my DP and how supportive he is and totally on my side about TTC, it's so hard not to feel resentful that he isn't the one going through this. It just feels like the ****test end of the stick to be the one with the symptoms/not symptoms in the TWW and then the added hormonal changes of AF- emotionally, it's just so ****ty. I KNOW that this weekend at some point he will innocently and sweetly ask me if I want a cup of tea and Ill barf lava at him in rage that he doesn't understand how hard TTC is for a woman and he should be more understanding and he'll be like "...I'll just get that tea then." And Ill feel bad for pouring **** on him because I'm a hormonal psychotic. I HATE how hormonal I get right before AF, but I just can't help it. Like I know Im being crazy but I literally cannot stop myself.

#sorryfortherant

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Lilahh For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (17-01-2014)