+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 46 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    6 dpo here and feeling nothing. I'm a bit of an airhead atm but I I'm always like that when I'm busy and too many things to think about. Just going through the motions these days and if I get a surprise BFP then good but otherwise expecting BFN after 9 months TTC.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bin13 For This Useful Post:

BAKE  (15-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bin13 View Post
    6 dpo here and feeling nothing. I'm a bit of an airhead atm but I I'm always like that when I'm busy and too many things to think about. Just going through the motions these days and if I get a surprise BFP then good but otherwise expecting BFN after 9 months TTC.
    I feel the same about going through the motions and expecting a bfn - I keep wondering why I bother continuing and expecting a different outcome

Thanks
    Reviews
    5/6dpo here... Haven't felt anything until tonight some needle pain on my right side and feeling a tad nauseous...

Trying not to make anything of it...

Me: 27 DH: 31 Married
    TTC #1 since October

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pearlygirl View Post
    For those that have been pregnant before, did you just know you were pregnant before AF? I don't really have many symptoms of pregnancy as only 4-5DPO but I just feel different. Seems ridiculous but I asked my mum and she said she had the same thing. Could it just be wishful thinking?
    Yes I did. I knew within a couple of days of ovulation. I just felt pregnant. Then about a week later I was woken early one morning by an overwhelming urge to vomit, within a couple of days after that I felt quite dizzy and got lightheaded when walking around. I didn't get a bfp though till 16dpo.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Charli22 For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (16-01-2014),Pearlygirl  (15-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    You know I've never been more willing for AF to hurry up and arrive! I've decided February is my month. I've just bought 50 ic OPKs, and I'm going to try Vitex and Evening Primrose Oil as well. As I do horrible shift work there's a chance that that is partly to blame as my hormone levels are quite likely out of whack from this anyway. I'm hoping that I can at least regulate my cycle a bit more if nothing else. I'm still holding on to that slimmest of slim chances that I ovulated early and our one dalliance this month on CD 6 was successful haha. I really don't want a December baby, so it had better happen soon or I'm going to have to take a month off TTC!

DH isn't going to know what hit him. I've decided I don't care what he thinks now. I will take the Vitex and primrose, do the opks and then just try an initiate more. It just gets frustrating when I'm always the one initiating. Gets a bit boring after awhile. We fell into a bit of a slump in the lead up to Christmas as my dad was staying with us for the 8 weeks prior so we were really limited to at night before bed or first thing in the morning. I'm feeling a lot more positive that I was last week. So come on DH, get those swimmers ready and give me a baby!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M'LadyEm For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (16-01-2014),Summer  (15-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Charli22 View Post
    Yes I did. I knew within a couple of days of ovulation. I just felt pregnant. Then about a week later I was woken early one morning by an overwhelming urge to vomit, within a couple of days after that I felt quite dizzy and got lightheaded when walking around. I didn't get a bfp though till 16dpo.

Hmm interesting thanks! I've been feeling dizzy and have sore nipples on and off, generally the soreness doesn't start until a day or 2 before AF so a little unusual for me. I did have pink ewcm (never had that before) but it was very soon after last AF so I wrote it off but am now wondering if perhaps I ovulated early. I wish I could test but I know it's still way to early.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just knew when I was pregnant with ds, (and the few chemical pregnancies ive had)

With ds it was probably initially more wishful thinking, knowing we dtd at the right time.....but once I got car sickness that I've never had before at 10dpo at night, (with a bfn both morning and night) I just knew it was wrong/too early and I was utd.... Seen 2 beautiful lines the next morning! Not even squinty ones!

My biggest give away is motion sickness in the very very early days. Its the only thing thats been consistent with my mc, ds and chems. It only lasts a very brief time and its gone.. Kinda like after an amusement ride. After that once, I never got it again all pregnancy!

Proudly brought to you by me and my autocorrect fail device.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (16-01-2014),Pearlygirl  (15-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wondering if there's a Feb'14 testing thread yet? I'll be testing Feb 4th.
    But what the heck I'll stay here, you girls are great .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cuky View Post
    Just wondering if there's a Feb'14 testing thread yet? I'll be testing Feb 4th.
    But what the heck I'll stay here, you girls are great .
    http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...d.php?t=512853

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

cuky  (15-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pearlygirl View Post
    For those that have been pregnant before, did you just know you were pregnant before AF? I don't really have many symptoms of pregnancy as only 4-5DPO but I just feel different. Seems ridiculous but I asked my mum and she said she had the same thing. Could it just be wishful thinking?
    Everyone is different but I notice my appetite changes in the week before my period is due if I am utd. I never realize it at the time but notice I am compelled to eat at 2 am lol, usually chocolate. But I'm just more hungry. That and feeling a bit more tired than normal. Shortly after that I find my sense of smell is making me hate my favorite perfume and soap and lots of weird things that normally don't bother me. Oh and light headed when I stand up from sitting. My boobs will feel a little but tender but only if I'm not still breastfeeding at the time like I am now.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to KaraB For This Useful Post:

Pearlygirl  (16-01-2014)