+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikita333 View Post
    I really feel for the group of us.

I'd rather just know that I have straight out missed out on bfp during my cycle instead of this you may be or you may not be rubbish. It's the wait that is so agonising along with the symptoms which sometimes play cruel jokes on you. Rant over.

Sent from my GT-I9210T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Oh I so hear you, I am crabby as hell and have AF like cramps so I am convinced that AF will be here soon, but on the other hand, I just took my bra off to get changed, and oh man my boobs are sore! They are also hot and bigger than normal - but I don't dare hope that that could be a symptom, I've had them all and no BFP so I just try to ignore anything now, it's easier than dealing with a shattered heart month after month

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BAKE For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (15-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    AF due today... First cycle in 6 of no clomid to assist so I'm not all that confident. I've got little niggles like she is taunting me that she on her way...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    sounds good!
    I want that damn bfp but I'm so over nothing, or chems....just give me a sticky please!!! I'm not asking for much and we are doing our part!

Proudly brought to you by me and my autocorrect fail device.
    Could have pulled those same words right off my tongue. I know you've been trying a lot longer than me, you're a strong woman!!
    I usually wouldn't test, would just let AF come. But you're not supposed to take vitex once prg, so I want to catch it, if I am, so I can stop. But not testing early, no way. Then you're just stressing over whether your line is darkening blah blah, is just rather know straight up!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Lots of waiting around :-(
    I'll be 1dpo tomorrow lol :-/
    Me too :/ I hate the tww already and it hasn't even technically started.

When are you testing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BAKE View Post
    Oh I so hear you, I am crabby as hell and have AF like cramps so I am convinced that AF will be here soon, but on the other hand, I just took my bra off to get changed, and oh man my boobs are sore! They are also hot and bigger than normal - but I don't dare hope that that could be a symptom, I've had them all and no BFP so I just try to ignore anything now, it's easier than dealing with a shattered heart month after month
    Me too! Boobs hot and sore, nipples burning and tender, and I'm very bloated. Also noticed I had a few drops of colostrum (nfi what that means). But I'm just trying so hard to ignore them because I cant handle the shattering devastation of getting my hopes up. Good luck everyone still waiting. Im trying to decide if 12dpo is too early to test, and maybe I should wait till AF is due (14dpo)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lilahh For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (15-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilahh View Post
    Me too! Boobs hot and sore, nipples burning and tender, and I'm very bloated. Also noticed I had a few drops of colostrum (nfi what that means). But I'm just trying so hard to ignore them because I cant handle the shattering devastation of getting my hopes up. Good luck everyone still waiting. Im trying to decide if 12dpo is too early to test, and maybe I should wait till AF is due (14dpo)
    Yes you should wait lilahh ☺️😉
    I have colostrum too ATM but had it on/off last couple of months - tmi but I can actually hand express and get a good drop or so out!
    I'm Ignoring symptoms too big time - sore boobs - bigger and cramps !

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Felicia For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (15-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    For those that have been pregnant before, did you just know you were pregnant before AF? I don't really have many symptoms of pregnancy as only 4-5DPO but I just feel different. Seems ridiculous but I asked my mum and she said she had the same thing. Could it just be wishful thinking?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Girls how do we feel about this opk (pic attached)

I am CD16 of what ranges between a 31-35 day cycle. This is the darkest line I have had so far - I know it's still neg.

TMI warning - Had lots of 'wet' CM today but not like egg white just watery.

Is O coming soon ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    'This is not a valid image file'
    Grrr

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Stride View Post
    Girls how do we feel about this opk (pic attached)

I am CD16 of what ranges between a 31-35 day cycle. This is the darkest line I have had so far - I know it's still neg.

TMI warning - Had lots of 'wet' CM today but not like egg white just watery.

Is O coming soon ?
    Sounds like o soon.