+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 46 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ladies - odd question but for those who have experienced it what would you say sore breasts actually feel like?

Sorry if this is tmi but my nipples are really sore - like they have been pinched. I just had a shower abc just brushing over them was painful. The rest of my boobs are fine though?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mellie29 View Post
    Ladies - odd question but for those who have experienced it what would you say sore breasts actually feel like?

Sorry if this is tmi but my nipples are really sore - like they have been pinched. I just had a shower abc just brushing over them was painful. The rest of my boobs are fine though?
    With my chem I had quite sore nipples - especially noticeable when removing my bra and it was like you said, they felt like they had been pinched. Not as painful as you described from showering... But then again, mine ended as a chem, so perhaps they didn't build up that much?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

Mellie29  (14-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    This is so your cycle mrstugs with a text book ovulation at perfect time.... Wooohooooo!

So I was thinking...because... You know, both of is are getting bfps in 2 weeks time .... I was considering keeping quiet till valentines day and announcing to df..... wonder if its doable??

Proudly brought to you by me and my autocorrect fail device.
    If that were the case, how many weeks would you be by V day? Around 6-7? Perfect timing for the dating scan! You could just ask your DF to accompany you to a doctor's appointment and surprise them with a heartbeat!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Oh I wish I could do that! DH flies interstate for a month on V-Day so I will definitely have to tell him before that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Subbing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mellie29 View Post

If I remember correctly, sore and heavy. I remember that wearing a bra was painful. Sounds like a good sign

8. The Following User Says Thank You to jesssalee For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (15-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Shadow!!! You should totally to it!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Does anyone know anything about estrogen/progesterone level testing? Is it a blood test? Can it be done anytime of the month? I had ferning AGAIN on my Maybe Baby this morning and I'm worried my estrogen is too high. Can that affect conceiving?

I'm CD10/11 and too scared to test. I might try and build up the courage to test on Friday morning.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lilahh For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (15-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes it's a blood test. Your results do not mean anything is wrong with your hormones.

I had no ferning on my maybe baby ever and one friend had constant ferning. Both our levels are ok as we both have pcos so they get tested. I'm not a fan of maybe baby but some people swear by it.

Sent from my GT-I9210T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by Nikita333; 15-01-2014 at 08:16.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Nikita333 For This Useful Post:

Lilahh  (15-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillian View Post
    If that were the case, how many weeks would you be by V day? Around 6-7? Perfect timing for the dating scan! You could just ask your DF to accompany you to a doctor's appointment and surprise them with a heartbeat!
    Yes! Exactally! Id love that but I need a bfp first.... And one that sticks!

Proudly brought to you by me and my autocorrect fail device.