+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Quick TT Question

Morning ladies.

Been quiet a while since i posted here. Im in need of some help if possible please.
    DS is 3 next month and we have started toilet training the last few weeks, DS will tell me when he needs to wee or poop on the toilet, which is fantastic. occasionally we do have the odd accident.
    But here is where i have no clue what to do….. I have still been putting nappies on him when we go out, if he has a sleep through the day and at night also.
    Am i doing that right? or should i cut out nappies through the day completely now?
    i think i have confused him as he prefers to wear nappies, but I'm being firm and insisting he wear undies through the day now. He will start daycare in the next few weeks, so i would really like to have him in undies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Well done so far, sounds like your DS is doing great. When my DS was getting the hang of it we went cold turkey on day time nappies and only used them for night. We bought undies with characters on them and explained to not get "Elmo" etc wet. I also took him to the toilet before a day nap and kept undies on for a day sleep with surprisingly few accidents. The nappies are only for nighttime worked for us. Good luck x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you!!!
    will go the cold turkey route from here for the day sleeps etc now and nappies for bed only atm

Similar Threads

1. Hi all. Quick question.
    By stephx3 in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 29-04-2013, 13:58
  2. Tmi sorry. Quick question
    By Xaviersmummy13 in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 15-04-2013, 11:14
  3. Quick question...
    By AlwaysAMum in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 11