+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Check out betabase.info, its got great info on HCG numbers.

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PeJu's Mum For This Useful Post:

samilia  (13-01-2014)

samilia is offline Our family is almost complete <3
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Californication View Post
    Cramping and bleeding don't always equal a loss. I've bled all three pregnancies and have 2 healthy little kids.

I know it's easier said than done, but you really need to try to stop stressing. You've had so many people tell you your levels are fine in different threads. I think it's time to stop thinking things aren't going well, and start to believe they will be fine. Otherwise you are going to be wound up so tight you'll snap.

Even if you do have a loss, constant bloods won't stop it. Nor will stressing.
    I am aware that constant bloods or stressing wont prevent a misscarriage, but usually the bloods stop me from temporarily stressing. And I am in desperate need of stress relief. If you read through my last post on my other thread it states that I have been on millions of different anxiety meds and seen psychologists and psychiatrists. I have had little relief from any of them. I have been an anxious mess since my mum died when I was 17, ever since then I have been a worried mess worried I will lose a loved one or in these case.. My pregnancy.

lambjam is offline Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I have OCD so I know what it's like to have obsessive thoughts and fears. I also know that there's real relief to be found, but sometimes you have to keep trying until you hit the right therapist or therapy. Are you currently in treatment?

And I second the Betabase website, if only for the fact that it proves that an enormous range of results are deemed "normal"
    Last edited by lambjam; 13-01-2014 at 14:47.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by samilia View Post
    I am aware that constant bloods or stressing wont prevent a misscarriage, but usually the bloods stop me from temporarily stressing. And I am in desperate need of stress relief. If you read through my last post on my other thread it states that I have been on millions of different anxiety meds and seen psychologists and psychiatrists. I have had little relief from any of them. I have been an anxious mess since my mum died when I was 17, ever since then I have been a worried mess worried I will lose a loved one or in these case.. My pregnancy.
    So sorry about your mum *hugs*
    I completely understand what you mean about the fear, im 34 weeks now and still can't relax, ive not unpacked the baby stuff for fear that something will happen and I'll have to take it all back :'(

Are you still looking for a therapist? It sucks how long it can take to find one that you click with, maybe you have a gp that you can go and see and they can help alleviate some fears, they might also know of a different therapist you could go to.

It's so hard isn't it, I really imagined myself having some kind of "earth mother" life is beautiful kind of Buddhist pregnancy where I should feel so loved and free, for the first time ever, but it hasn't gone that way, I think it's great that you're seeking support here, even if it's just to confirm if something needs to be worried about! I do that all the time, will ask some one "I'm stressing about this, pointless or not pointless?!"

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Unless you have the test at the same time every day it won't be accurate as these levels grow exponentially not linear.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I completely understand having all the bloods done, I was exactly the same!

Your doubling time is absolutely fantastic though, and that's the most important thing

Sending you massive hugs. If there is one thing that can make already bad anxiety worse, it's pregnancy xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Anjalee For This Useful Post:

samilia  (13-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I know beta hell is not a good place, I've been there and had 3 losses but at the end of the day, googling and comparing levels only makes you more stressed.

You've got a great doubling time, there is no reason to think anything is wrong with the hcg. I had bad cramping with my ongoing pregnancy, it's very normal.

If you are really stressing, can you do an early scan to check for he sac? I did a scan at 5w5d and saw the heart beat.

I know this anxiety isn't fun but there is nothing you can do but wait till you have a scan. Chances are everything is totally fine.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Clementine Grace For This Useful Post:

samilia  (13-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Anjalee View Post
    I completely understand having all the bloods done, I was exactly the same!

Your doubling time is absolutely fantastic though, and that's the most important thing

Sending you massive hugs. If there is one thing that can make already bad anxiety worse, it's pregnancy xx
    I love your reply! So understanding! Makes me feel better though that there is someone else that has been like me and doesn't think I'm totally crazy lol

Me 25
    DH 29
    DD #1- 30.11.08
    DD #2- 28.03.11

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine Grace View Post
    I know beta hell is not a good place, I've been there and had 3 losses but at the end of the day, googling and comparing levels only makes you more stressed.

You've got a great doubling time, there is no reason to think anything is wrong with the hcg. I had bad cramping with my ongoing pregnancy, it's very normal.

If you are really stressing, can you do an early scan to check for he sac? I did a scan at 5w5d and saw the heart beat.

I know this anxiety isn't fun but there is nothing you can do but wait till you have a scan. Chances are everything is totally fine.
    Yes, I'm having a scan soon on the 20th (booked by the EPAU) .. I'll be 5w5d that day and it's to see if things are progressing nicely (sac size etc..) they said it's probably too early to see a heartbeat then, but who knows. And I have normal dating scan booked by my gp on the 25th (at 6w3d) at qld X-ray.

Me 25
    DH 29
    DD #1- 30.11.08
    DD #2- 28.03.11

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was completely as anxious as you were, the next 12 weeks will be no better. I used to break down on the phone, I don't feel pregnant anymore!! I was in a mining camp in the middle of no where so scans and bloods were hard to organise. I just had to Keep thinking that there are no symptoms telling me i am MC so I need to believe this is all positive, actually I didn't really relax till about 20 weeks.
    Last edited by lilypily; 14-01-2014 at 07:39.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to lilypily For This Useful Post:

samilia  (13-01-2014)