+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Looks perfect to me. Double in 48 hours initially and then that rate slows to 72 hours, but its still doubled within 48 hours so try not to stress out. Perhaps you should stop having such regular blood tests now as it may be causing more stress than reassurance. And that's coming from having had a mc 6 months ago, I've only had two blood tests the first week then two more a week apart for my own reassurance this time. But I'm waiting for a scan to give me a definite answer - and it's just a matter of having patience unfortunately.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Look at the one on the huggies site, you're well within the norm.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    OP, please talk to someone about your anxiety. It's not healthy.

http://www.beyondblue.org.au/resourc...on-and-anxiety

4. The Following User Says Thank You to NancyBlackett For This Useful Post:

GM01  (13-01-2014)

samilia is offline Our family is almost complete <3
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CaramelQuoll View Post
    How on earth do they get it going from 300 on 16dpo to 1710 on 18dpo? That's near 6 times the amount in 2 days! That is STUPID! I think they have a massive typo there to be honest. Just stop and think about those numbers - does it make sense to you? If the levels are meant to double within 48-72 hours, that would be silly - something like a doubling time of 19.12 hours - which seems as it slows down when it gets to around 1500 anyway is INSANE.

I know you're stressed, but just stop and think about things read online and you'll see sometimes they really are very silly indeed.

Also - I really really don't mean this to be harsh or horrid, but to try and help you calm yourself a bit and feel a bit happier overall. With all your stressed out posts, have you thought how you would feel if someone (perhaps a troll or just someone who wasn't thinking) replied in a negative manner? If that would make you feel *even* worse and more stressed than you already do? It might be easier for you to trawl websites looking for research on things to help settle your mind - I know exactly how you feel as its how I have felt, and looking up research and reading academic papers (not just hearing about Trixie from the Dallas and how she ate a plum and now is having triplets and they think one of them actually is going to be a puppy now as well! :P )has really really helped me settle my mind and get reassurance. Also, something I thought when I wanted to post a couple of things - I thought if it might stress someone else out a bit too much who hadn't even thought they had an issue, but then read my completely normal figures or something and it gave them a panic attack thinking that there was something wrong with them when of course there isn't - basically, talk to yourself and be as kind to yourself as you would a friend - if your BF was freaking out right now and getting herself really upset, what would you say to her? How would you help her? What would you advise she does? Then try to take that advice yourself - we are so much nicer to our friends that we are to ourselves sometimes and perhaps we just need to remember to be really nice to ourselves as well sometimes

I really hope you don't take all this the wrong way and think I'm being mean to you, I'm really really not - I just know exactly what it is like to stress yourself out to the point of feeling ill over it and these are the things I've found really helped me get back in control of my anxiety and actually start to enjoy my pregnancy rather than make myself ill over it.

Your betas are great (your doubling time for your last 2 betas was 35.22 hours, which is epic for those levels.) Stroke your belly and smile and try to enjoy it

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thankyou... I'm just crazy I guess, I don't know how to control my anxiety ...I was like this in the start of both my other pregnancies 2 (which both turned out fine). I just can't handle a shock or death or loss of someone.. It's just too much for me, and I'm convinced that I will lose this pregnancy.. I've been this stressed and anxious since my mum died of breast cancer when I was 17. Ever since then I have had fear that all those i love will be lost.. And I also think, how could I possibly be so lucky to have 3 babies in a row and no miscarriages? I've been on a million different medications for my anxiety but non of them have helped me.. I've seen psychologist, psychiatrists and all other types of help..

I'm so appreciative of your attempt to calm me, there are really some wonderful people around and you are certainly one of them.. I think I'm just constantly asking questions because I feel like im going insane if I sit here and just wait for my next test to show me how the baby is..

I feel like I'm going to have a mental breakdown just because I'm so overwhelmed and consumed by fear. I'm so consumed by this. I start back my studies at the end of January but I'm unsure as to how I'm going to study. I'm also very sidetrack that I'm not really "there" with my kids and I just seem to answer their questions with "mmmm" and "uhuh" because really I don't even hear what they are saying because I'm so consumed with stress that I'm kinda on a different planet.. I love my kids so much and feel bad. I just want this first trimester to pass really fast so I can go back to "normal" well sort of normal..it seemed to calm me down when I hit the 12 week mark.
    Thankyou

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Just got my bloods back from 17 dpo and they were 112. Doctor is thinking it's ectopic.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    Just got my bloods back from 17 dpo and they were 112. Doctor is thinking it's ectopic.
    I was 108 at 17dpo and my OB was happy with that Becca

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MissusMac For This Useful Post:

NewMrs  (18-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Thanks mac. Makes me feel a bit better. I guess they are going off my scan too. Or maybe it's my pcos.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Becca mine were only 18 at 14dpo. I'm having more bloods done on monday when ill be 19 dpo . Are you doing follow up bloods?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teeja View Post
    Becca mine were only 18 at 14dpo. I'm having more bloods done on monday when ill be 19 dpo . Are you doing follow up bloods?
    I'm having more do e tomorrow morning and I'll get them back on Monday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    Mine were 130ish at 17dpo, Dd is now 4wks old.
    Last edited by IndigoJ; 17-01-2014 at 23:41.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to IndigoJ For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (17-01-2014)