+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Emmie have responded by PM

Sent from my GT-P5110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there,

gosh its hard to find a thread where people are doing donor eggs in Thailand. We are also researching thailand and all the agents, clinics etc. The best info is actually looking at surrogacy forums as many are doing this over there. So you get heaps of info on the clinics and agents drs etc.
    Just google thailand surrogacy forums

lozby- we had been in contact with Cathie and were thinking of using her versus going direct to the clinics. We also want an open donor so not anonymous and she said it was not viable. This made our decision not to choose her which was a pity. She should at least put it forward to each egg donor. Her fee of $500 before she gives you much information is not really warranted. No other agent charges this.
    We may change our minds if you got an open to contact donor? Please let us know.
    Gooduck with your transfer

Newlife agency in Thailand is very popular with a database of Thai and Caucasian egg donors. Just email them for their password to view the donors.

I'm sure their are some lurkers out their like me! Come on guys, we need an active thailand thread.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Egg Donation (Recipient Thread)

Last edited by Lozby; 06-04-2016 at 13:53.

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Lozby! I think because I only have made a few posts I can't pm anyone? We are after a Thai donor so maybe it is different. She would source them probably from 'Kay & Nina ' who are agents called 'Ivf Bangkok' who use Dr Thitkorn. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Anyhow we are enquiring with 'become parents' an Agent in Melbourne and they seem very good, quick responses as I was recommended them by another Ip.
    Its exciting to be on your way! I have my fingers crossed for you! To the lurkers especially the IPs looking for an Asian egg donor... Come and join in! You can still be private and you never know you could find some great people and friends here

Thanks
    Reviews
    Petals and lozby, I'm another looking at donation from Thailand, but still in the very early stages of research. I think all of you have moved further down that path than I'm at though. I'd be happy to be a part of a Thailand thread.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi SpringRain,

oh we still getting all the prices. Just know their are 2 main FS doctors in Bangkok called - Dr Pisit and Dr Thitikorn. Most agents use them. Apart from prices for the ivf & Icsi plus egg donor fee, make sure you compare costs of
    subsequent FET cycles and cost to freeze embies. It varies everywhere.
    Best wishes with everything.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Just checking in to see how you are going Lozby!
    AF never returned... I had to get my hormone levels tested all last week, estrogen was high but was coming down throughout the week so we delayed the start of my estrogen until tomorrow. The doctor is unconcerned so that has put my mind at ease a bit.
    How are you going?
    Hi petals... welcome to our little thread. When were you planning on going?

Sent from my GT-P5110 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by emski72; 09-03-2014 at 10:46.

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,
    Emski - Good luck with your trip and transfer coming up! That's exciting. What do you mean with estrogen levels. Is that important as my Fs hasn't mentioned any blood tests, just to take progynova 8mg.

Lozby - Oh I think somewhere relaxing as Bangkok is so busy. I hear many go to Hui-Hin beach area but it's 3 hours away?

I really like what I've read of the clinic 'All-IVF' and so have researched the agents that have donors and work with that clinic. I would go direct but I'm use to the slow Asian way and prefer to work with an agent. Faster in communication I feel and not much dearer actually.
    Wish you the best trip! Get in all those massages and day spas before the big day!