+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 40 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Springy - remember Micca? She used RBA in Atlanta and was very happy with them... maybe check them out too? Also on some of the American threads I'm on everyone raves about Shady Grove. xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

SpringRain  (31-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We are both going to conceptions in Hawaii. I had been suggested to look at one in San Diego but they were double the price of Hawaii and Hawaii is double the price of SA!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

SpringRain  (31-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jackbenimble how did your scan go? One or two settling in?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Chiefsgirl, as most predicted I have twins on board! I had my 8 week scan today and things are looking good with both babies measuring to dates and with fast heartbeats. It hasn't been a seamless ride though, as I had a bleed over the long weekend which resulted in a seven hour visit to emergency and a large dose of anti D as I am A-. The bleeding has reduced to spotting and we can see it on the scan but at this point the cause is unknown. I read on this forum that bleeding is common especially for multiples and I am clexane, so it might be because of this combination. In two weeks time, I start weaning off the medications... can't wait for that!

How are you going with your plans Chiefsgirl? Do you have travel dates yet?

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jackbenimble For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (16-06-2015),MGC Bertie  (17-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Congrats jackbenimble! Double trouble, I knew it! Yes bleeding is really common and it seems more common in DE pregnancies, I think about 80% of us on the DE pregnancy thread have had big bleeds.
    My cycle was negative but I'll be going again for a full fresh cycle by the end of Oct, it will be our last shot.
    Chiefs you can't be too far off going now...how exciting!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (16-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jackbenimble yay for double trouble! Yes it seems to be very common to have bleeds in early pregnancy. Bed rest for you!
    @emski72 as I said on the other thread I'm sorry about your bfn. So does that mean your original donor won't stim again for you?

Yep just 4 weeks till we go. I have my last LIT next week and start lucrin on Wednesday.
    @jackbenimble any restaurant suggestions? We are going to get one of those go Oahu cards and do some touristy things - since we have never been before - have you done any of the tourist sites? Any better than others?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Still not sure on our original Donor, waiting to hear back, but I'm not entirely sure her body would be up to it 4 months post partum...a lot to consider there if she in fact says yes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes, and to wait us to leave a big gap in your children's ages

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Jackbenimble congratulations !! I had 3-4 bleeds with my twin pregnancy so it is extremely common, actually I haven't come across anyone from memory who hasn't experienced some type of bleed with a twin pregnancy, but here's hoping that the rest of your pocket of blood gets absorbed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Ladies,

Some of you would probably "know" me from the IVF > 40 thread so hello!

Great to see some wonderful news on this thread! So exciting! Makes me all giddy when I see the BFP and so happy for you. Of course the news gives me hope.

Thought I'd quickly "register" myself on this thread as my last ICF cycle didn't work and no point beating a "dead horse". So heading down the DE path. We have about 6-8 months to do the research. Any help would be greatly appreciated. We only have 1 chance at this so I really want to make sure we are prepared in every way possible...emotionally, physically, and psychologically. We're looking at Conceptions @ Hawaii and San Diego Fertility Centre (suggestion of FS). Planning to have a chat with each clinic in next 2 weeks. Any suggestions on what I should be asking? Or any insight to either clinic?