Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck crystal! Keep us updated!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    All the best Crystal - but you're already on your way now! Keep us updated

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Good luck Crystal..!

Thank you Em, but we have decided not to let family and friends know that we are going to donor eggs so I really need my DH with me for the transfer... How are you going preparing for the transfer? Did Lynn put you on Vitamin E..?

My FS has me on a conctraceptive pill prior to the DE transfer...anyone else doing this?

Hope all is going well with everyone..

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Egg Donation (Recipient Thread)

Last edited by Lozby; 06-04-2016 at 13:37.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Hi guys,
    Myheart yep I'm still on Vit E, I didnt ever stop it. Also on Vit d (double dose as I'm very low in it) calcium, evening primrose, Probiotic, fish oil, mega dose folic acid due to MTHFR, Multi vitamin... I think thats all!
    I cant use the pill due to having factor V Lieden, so will shut down my ovaries with Synarel and then build lining with prognyova. I'll also use prednislone, clexane and antibiotics for both DH and me prior to EPU.
    DH and I had a chat about things yesterday and he wants me to see Nick Lolgatis for a second opinion re the donor cycle and whether intripalids would be beneficial... he told me to move to Nick and pay the management fee he charges ($800 or something) if I feel Nick will get us UTD. I really wish Lynn B offered intripalids .
    Lozby, sound good that there is more openess with Thailand! It's the one thing that I have reservations with regarding SA-later in life for any potential kids.
    Em x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Em - thank you for the list of supplements, it's always good to compare. I am on a natal tablet, follate, vit e, vit d, co q 10 & fish oil. I wonder why Nick L does intralipids and Lynn does not...? I too have high NKC and have asked Lynn about treatment. My first transfer with her she had me on the steriods from day three of my cycle but the next one, I asked her if I could start earlier and she ok to starting on day 1... but nothing worked. The time when I got the furthest in a pregnancy, I was taking the pred for nearly 27 days prior to the transfer...

Lozby, I am a little worried about the child wanting to know about the donor - it frightens me that the child may feel a connection with the donor and not me...that is my insecurity...

I have been told that Monash are restricting couples using the TWEB as they hve been over whelmed with couple wanting eggs and are finding it hard to cope...

Take care girls..

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Egg Donation (Recipient Thread)

Last edited by Lozby; 06-04-2016 at 13:38.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Hi all,

sorry I've been on holidays so have been neglecting BH! We are heading home today so back to the rat race... - I don't mind so much as it brings us closer to leaving for Cape Town.
    Lozby that's really exciting that you have booked your flights, I imagine that would make it more real.

I saw my FS in Melbourne a few weeks ago and go the results of my miscarriage - the baby had two trisomy issues so it would never have worked. She attributed the issues to my age so that makes me feel a lot more confident moving into this donor cycle.

Our donor starts screening tomorrow and we should have our treatment plan by the end of this week which is really exciting! Tentative dates are from 22/3 to 2/4 for us - so not far off at all. Dh also has to do a bit of travel between now and then the poor bugger - he'll be exhausted by the time we get to Cape Town.

I haven't seen anything from Crystal on how she is going - no doubt having a great time in Zlin!

Myheart - hope you're going well.

Em x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lozby - can I ask about your Thailand experience? How did you find the clinic? I'd love to hear more, feel free to PM too if you prefer. I am wondering as DH and I are both of Asian heritage and we would need an Asian donor if we go down that route. TIA

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Lozby - so exciting...! It's all going well...!!

Em - good to know that the miscarriage is an age thing and not something else... I never found out why my miscarriage occured - I think I will find out. Try and get your DH to rest for a few days prior to doing his part...

Hi to Springrain and others...