+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 40 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @jackbenimble 13 fertilized is great! Fx they are all going strong at transfer.

We have booked our flights (got a jetstar sale of $700 return) and have just paid the deposit on an apartment right on the beach at makaha. We know it's a long way out from the clinic, but figure it's only three trips in during the 14 days we'll be there and Wd rather be away from the hustle and bustle of Waikiki.

I've used clexane a lot and apart from bruising have had no issues with using it. But you have to be comfortable with what you take. I think more than anything it is used to help blood flow to the uterus and is especially good when you are flying long haul as your chances of a dvt are lessened while taking it.

Enjoy the next few days of activity before your enforced rest!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Great result Jackbenimble! Have everything crossed for you. It sounds like you're having an amazing trip.
    Chiefs that's such a good price for flights. You must be getting excited now.
    I'm on another board full of American women doing DE cycles, let me know if you guys interested in the link, its a very active board.
    Em

3. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (06-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes please re US thread! I'm trying to find out as much as I can about reprofit, Gynem and serum (my shortlist)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Ah Chill out they are all cycling in the US mostly I'll pm the link, I find it interesting reading others experiences regardless.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah ok thanks emski! I thought it might be more like FF where they are cycling all over the place. Will take a look anyway!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @emski72 I Wd be interested in the link. I was struggling to find any info on my clinic, maybe someone on there might be going to mine!

Yes the jetstar sale closed on Monday night so we got in just in time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emski72 Thankyou for directing me to this thread!

Hi Ladies I feel like a newbie although I used to be on the IVF threads. I can't even work out how to create a signature, been into settings in the control panel but could only find avatar, if you've got any suggestions LMK

Quick intro - Have done 9 IVF stims, 1 DD almost 5yrs old, AMH -1. Have started in the last few weeks looking into DE & FS suggested Hawaii. Same one as Jackbenimble for a great transfer!

Chiefsgirl I'm looking into Hawaii for September. You must be getting v excited

Can I ask what you are all doing in preparation for DE cycles like supplements, acu, yoga what do you reccommend

Look forward to hearing great news and learning more about the process along the way.

Tiger x

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Tiger41 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (07-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Hi Tiger, I think you need 10 posts or something to do a siggie. X

11. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

Tiger41  (07-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    I took my normal prenatal, megafol folate, double vit d as I'm always low...aside from that I ate like a queen and drank up until transfer day and not in moderation either.. I was in Cape Town with great wineries! - I had a 90 min massage the morning of transfer. Was quite sick on my trip to cape town with a flu/virus so did rest a fair bit, but still went sightseeing etc. Just not too much exertion.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

Tiger41  (07-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    How are your embies looking @jackbenimble - hope everything is tracking well!