+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 40 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Good to hear you're heading back now @Lozby, what a debacle having to wait so long though. Great news that you have a supportive FS now, that makes all the difference. Looks like I'm in my last 3 weeks of pregnancy, I'll likely be induced at 38 weeks (35w now) due to gestational diabetes. Can't wait to have the peanut on the outside! Have been struggling for the last week, swollen joints etc. And very much feeling 42!
    @MGCbertie really hoping this is the one for you.. I only had a few twinges in my successful cycles, flushed face was the one thing that stood out... sore boobs on and off. Will keep checking in to see how you're doing.
    Em xx

Sent from my GT-P5110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Dp.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emski congrats on the birth of your little girl, she is gorgeous

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Oh thank you - she surprised us all by coming at 35+2, but we're all home now and she's doing really well. Her name is Edith May.
    Em x
    Sent from my GT-P5110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

5. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (23-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How exciting , one of my funds gave birth 10 days ago I can't blv how little they are so adorable
    take care and keep us updated

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Emski... I know I've said it on other threads, but I'm still oh-so-ever excited that baby Edie is here with you. That's fabulous that you're both home - how exciting, best wishes. I can only dream of all those really special hugs and times you must be having right now - enjoy big time xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've come across a great website that show comparisons in other countries eg: price, laws on egg donation etc...

http://www.ivf-worldwide.com/education/introduction/ivf-regulation-around-the-world/ivf-eggs-for-assisted-reproduction.html

Also does anyone know how I would go about finding an Asian Egg Donor? Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Thanks Bertie, she's running the household now! DH is back to work tomorrow so I'll be 'it' from here on in. We are already planning our next cycle though! @Lozby how did you go with your cycle? I hope all is okay.
    Em x

10. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (30-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Emski - thanks for thinking of me. Congrats again on little Edie. She's gorgeous. Hope she is being a good little girl for you. xx

Bertie - How are you? What happened with your last cycle?

Afm - last cycle was a bust again my lining only reached 6mm again. I used the same meds as last time which got me to 8mm and transfer, but for some reason this time they didn't work. Boo. Anyways, due for AF on thurs so will try again with another different protocol. Aggghhhhh.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We were told by our FS not to use world egg bank as zero success in Australia, has anyone had a BFP using eggs from there? Just gutted as thought it was a viable option given how hard it is to find a donor. THANKYOU