+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 40 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all - I see a few familiar names here think it's time I joined, dh and I may be going the DE or double donor route in the near future.

After our last fail and not getting to transfer I don't see much hope with us using own eggs anymore

Imij so sorry for your loss - I'm also feeling a bit lost on which way to go although leaning maybe towards SA or Greece.

Anyone else on here went the double donor route?

Congrats to to all those with recent BFPs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Inij... oh, very sorry to hear of your tragic loss. As much as there's already so much heartbreak in the journeys we're all having here, your loss must be dreadful. I hope you find lots of advice and support here. As to a signature, you have to have a certain number of posts before you will be able to create a signature, so keep posting and you'll soon be able to do that by going to the "user panel".

Booboo... by a double donor route, do you mean donor eggs and donor sperm? By looking at your signature, it seems your issue is fertilisation, rather than mature eggs, so have you considered and talked about trying a cycle first with donor sperm? That might get your eggs across the line. But yes, we did 3 cycles with our own eggs and own sperm - no luck. One cycle was cancelled - so nothing there. Then we did 4 cycles with own eggs but donor sperm - no luck. Then 1 cycle so far with donor eggs and donor sperm - still no luck. But this double donor cycle at least produce 3 blasties, so it's the best result we've had so far, so will now try FETs with them.
    Last edited by MGC Bertie; 21-06-2014 at 22:00.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well done petal...!!! Congratulations...!!!

I have also been told that using a hot water bottle on your tummy each night is good prior to the transfer along with pom juice and red tea... As for the immune suppressors, many women do this even if they don't have high nk cells. I have high nk cells and I'm on prednisone and clexane...

I used a known donor who looked great on paper as she is young and had two kids... She produced only 7 eggs which were fragile and only one was able to be fertilised... So we transferred the one embryo at day 3.... So now I'm in the 2ww...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi my heart,

Thinking of you in the tww!! Try keep busy, don't do what I did and POS early
    and get down in the dumps. It really is a wait, wait,wait. It does only take 1. Did you use an egg donor from Thailand?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to petalsgalore For This Useful Post:

myheart  (01-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Good luck in the two week wait Myheart! Keep us posted.

Em x

7. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

myheart  (01-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Imij - you are so strong. There are many options for donor eggs. Read the South Africa and other threads as the ladies provide a lot of information.

Em - hope your pregnancy is going well

Spring - are you still deciding which way to go....?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Petals - I used a donor in Australia but if this is not a success I'll be looking at USA or South Africa

Thanks
    Reviews
    Myheart - I'm going to be using up our frosties, then if no luck, go to DE, probably in USA at this stage.

good luck for the TWW.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Spring, good luck with your frozen.! Not that you will need it but I have collected info on the USA donors if you need... I may go this way if my current transfer is not successful.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, my blood test in May came back positive for mycoplasma , my husband and I were given a coarse of doxycycline, however, my second blood sample came back positive again. Should I be concern ? Has anyone had this problem too?