+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Bertie, I'm very sorry darling to hear the news , but as Petals said , hopefully you will get a different answer tomorrow.
    I never done an IVf cycle so don't know much about little details but I have seen and read BFNs and MCs due to immune problems and you are talking about immune protocol. Can you please explain this to me ?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AMFM For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (25-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bertie, just wanted to reiterate how sorry I am to hear your news Hope your FS and Dr. M can give you some answers.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SpringRain For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (25-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    AMFM.... there's a whole section on "reprodcutive immunology" on Bubhub to check out, but basically there's a whole heap of immune issues (e.g. thyroid, anti-nuclear antibodies ANAs, natural killer cells NKCs etc) that can affect implantation. By taking certain medication many women who can't get pregnant, or have MCs, have success. For me, I've done many of these medications three times now without success, so am looking for something stronger!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yes, it's officially a BFN, as expected.

I got the nurse to also test my TSH level and it's gone down to 0.7. Sounds good (since the aim is to be between 1-2) but considering 5 weeks ago it was 5.4, then 3 weeks ago 12.4 and now 0.7, it definitely sounds like something that I need to get stabilised before doing an FET.

First available appointment for FS is in 3 weeks time, and first available appointment for Dr M is 5 weeks. I asked to go on both cancellation lists, as really don't want to wait for either that long. Thinking of sending them both emails, explaining what else I want tested, and what meds I'm thinking of doing next. Also going to make an appointment for my endocrinologist tomorrow, though usually he's months is advance too!

On a side note, this afternoon's nurse, mentioned that Prof I is now also prescribing Prednisolone for immune issues (along with aspirin and Clexane), so it's interesting that he's coming over to this belief.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

AMFM  (26-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm very sorry to hear this but It sounds like you got it all under control and planning your next move good on you , keep us updated

9. The Following User Says Thank You to AMFM For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (27-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Girls how is everyone going? @Lozby I've been wondering how you're doing? Springy you too, how are you going? Anyone made further plans? Don't lose hope girls... it will happen xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone
    Sorry for being so quiet lately. I've still been reading and checking up on everyone.
    Emski - Thanks for thinking of me. Yay to team pink for you! So excited for you.
    Petals- how are you going?
    Afm- Well since coming back from Thailand I have had 3 more cycles trying to get rid of the fluid in the endometrium and trying to thicken the lining. Once I still had fluid, but that seems to be gone now. Now I am focussing on thickening the lining as it only ever seems to get to 6mm. As I've never got to transfer before it's all a guessing game trying to work out what works. We just keep trying different protocols. So now I am waiting for AF again to start #5. It is all very disheartening. Plus constantly going on and off hormones is making me a nutter! Emotional wreck. Anyways, I just keep thinking about my little embies waiting for me and try not to lose hope. Fingers crossed.
    Hi to everyone else!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    @Lozby jeeze you've had a rough trot! I really feel for you love - it must be really frustrating and hard. It's good that you are waiting until everything is just right though. I really hope your lining starts playing ball very soon. Have you tried acupuncture? Some women swear by it. Might be worth a shot?
    Let us know how you get on
    Em xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Guys,

Sorry to hijack the thread but I was wondering if anybody had recommendations for a FS in Sydney to do monitoring for an overseas donor cycle? I have previously been with both Genea and IVFA. Please PM me if you do. Thank you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    There are a couple who will coordinate for you, I think they charge a bit and there are different levels of assistance but might be worth checking out

http://www.donoreggsaustralia.com.au..._egg_team.html

Sent from my GT-P5110
    Last edited by emski72; 13-06-2014 at 17:50.