+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 40 12311 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week

Default Egg Donation (Recipient Thread)

Hi everyone,
    I know there are thriving threads already for the ladies going to SA and also to the Czech Republic, but there are also ladies using The World Egg Bank, USA, Thailand Clinics and local donors. So I thought it might be nice to have a general thread for egg donation recipients as well - just so we can pop in and support one another? What do you think?

Em x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

AMFM  (13-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews

Last edited by Lozby; 06-04-2016 at 13:37.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    That's exciting Lozby! Has the process taken you long to organise? I've found South Africa pretty straight forward and quick so far.. we nominated March so im sure it could have been quicker if we wanted it to be.
    I'm also finding it a very positive experience too.
    Em x

Thanks
    Reviews

Last edited by Lozby; 06-04-2016 at 13:36.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls I went to Cape Town last June/July and had a cycle which ended up BFN so we're heading to the Czech Republic this time

There are a few ladies floating around that went to Thailand and used an SA donor and I know one was successful

We looked at Thailand as an option but we ended up deciding on Zlin

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Hi Crystal , I followed your journey over on the SA thread... glad to see you have dusted yourself off and are heading to Zlin - what month is your next cycle?
    Lozby, just wondering why you chose an SA donor to donate in Thailand? (Tell me to mind my own business if you like! I'm just curious. ) which donor agency sends SA donors to thailand? Is it Global?
    I think it was Pixel who did the same thing? Or she may have used a thai donor... cant remember now?
    It's exciting times that's for sure! Come on lurking ladies... come and share your journey!
    Em x

Thanks
    Reviews

Last edited by Lozby; 06-04-2016 at 13:36.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pixel is whom I was talking about She had a very successful trip to Thailand!! Bring able to see this adult photos can be helpful as well. Global Egg Donation has adult photos as well but more expensive then the other SA agencies. Thailand is going to be a lovely hi day spot as well .

I leave in two days Can't believe it's time to try again but here we are!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    All the best Crystal, so exciting! I'll be thinking of you. How long do you have to be over there?

Thanks
    Reviews
    We're going to London first but in total we would need to be there for 8 days