OK so DP and I have an almost 4 yo and a 14 month old. He also has an older son from a previous r/ship who is 13. We have JUST found out we are pregnant.. about 5 weeks I think.
BIG shock! I actually always thought if we fell pregnant with no 3 I would be happy. and I kinda am, but... I am also terrified!
- labour scares me! do I want to go through the pain again?? Can I elect to have a c section this time round? both my kids were natural so far, well first was induced due to high bp.
- my PHI doesnt cover pregnancy as this was unplanned LOL.. my OB last time round was CRAZY $$ (like 10K out of pocket) I dont mind who delivers me just as long as my care while pregnant is good.. what are my options?
- (this is SO selfish I am sorry) I was planning on losing my last 10 kilos this year and getting my boobs done- I am NOT skinny- can I try to lose a little/at least not have a gain while pregnant? I also exercise a lot- so I want to try and keep this up for as long as I can this pregnancy to- this is ok yeah?
- can I cope with three? I struggle with two at times! I will have a 4 yo and an almost 2 yo when this one is born.
- my 4 yo and 2 yo will probably have to share a room- would this work?
FYI, my partner is fine with whatever I chose- i think it might be easier if he felt strongly one way or the other but he said whatever I want to do he will support me. Seems silly to abort the baby when I am in a loving stable family and we would probably afford this baby easily- I work from home so can work up till baby is born then take a few months off and start again.
Oh GOSH- what do i do???