+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    8,245
    Thanks
    1,772
    Thanked
    2,017
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    Yes I would continue to buy the more expensive toothpaste if it makes life easier and ensures teeth are brushed.

    My DS has sensory issues and brushing his teeth is always a long drawn out process that involves me having to pin him down and struggle to even get the toothbrush in his mouth. If a certain type of toothpaste made that whole scenario easier, I'd buy it.

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    83
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked
    18
    Reviews
    0

    Default 4.5 year old - sensory mouth issues - management

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRedV View Post
    I use goggles to wash my kids' hair. Have you tried that? It might help.
    I have tried that too - my DD didn't like the feeling around her head and it snagging her hair!
    @MsMummy The only thing that works and finally stopped the screaming that I was sure I was going to be reported for were the dri eyes visor. It's awesome!

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    83
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked
    18
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by HarvestMoon View Post
    Yes I would continue to buy the more expensive toothpaste if it makes life easier and ensures teeth are brushed.

    My DS has sensory issues and brushing his teeth is always a long drawn out process that involves me having to pin him down and struggle to even get the toothbrush in his mouth. If a certain type of toothpaste made that whole scenario easier, I'd buy it.

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I've learned my lesson! Lol keep buying it!

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    my house
    Posts
    17,710
    Thanks
    1,392
    Thanked
    7,295
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IslandPrincess View Post
    I have tried that too - my DD didn't like the feeling around her head and it snagging her hair!
    @MsMummy The only thing that works and finally stopped the screaming that I was sure I was going to be reported for were the dri eyes visor. It's awesome!
    I think msmummy's son does swimming, so might be used to goggles.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    83
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked
    18
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRedV View Post
    I think msmummy's son does swimming, so might be used to goggles.
    Oh cool! Sorry lol


 

Similar Threads

  1. 1 year old behaviour management
    By Mama Mirabelle in forum Discipline & behaviour
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-12-2013, 06:13
  2. Mouth Breathing Issue in One Year Old
    By yangk28 in forum Breathing Issues
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-12-2013, 02:12
  3. 5 year old son with sensory seeking disorder
    By Nanzywrites in forum Discipline & behaviour
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 23-08-2013, 23:29

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Ro&Co
Share magical moments this Christmas with this gorgeous gingerbread house. Exclusively available in Brisbane, with FREE delivery in Brisbane Metro areas. Each Christmas Centrepiece is unique and made to order, from $240.
sales & new stuffsee all
True Fairies
True Fairies is the first interactive website where children can engage and speak with a real fairy through the unique webcam fairy portal. Each session is tailored to the child, and is filled with enchantment and magic.
Visit website to find out more!
featured supporter
Carmels Beauty Secrets
An online beauty and wellness site which offers simple and effective time saving methods and tips which help you look younger for longer.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!