+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Dh and i went on our honeymoon to Italy and left DD with my mum for a week and my MIL for the other. I left a list of bedtime routines, emergency contacts and meal ideas.
    DD had a great time and we got daily updates via email from MIL and SMS from my mum. It was great.

I was really worried about leaving her for so long but it all worked out fine. Though do expect yourself to cry when you leave (DH did too) and i cried alot over the emails (though i was preg with DS at that stage).

You must trust your inlaws to look after your kids or you wouldnt be doing it. Just try to relax about it...the kids will get spoiled rotten!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Thanks guys.I should add that the inlaws are coming to stay at our house for the week. I am sure the kids will be fine,I just worry they might get bored out of their brains for a week

Similar Threads

1. Leaving kids in car
    By VicPark in forum News & Current Affairs
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 27-07-2014, 11:23
  2. Leaving the kids...
    By blissfulfairy in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-01-2014, 23:38