Closed Thread
Page 99 of 100 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Ok, apologies in advance for the novel.
    So the u/s report came back and there is some fluid around my right tube, but no pregnancy found either in or out of my uterus - likely due to how early in the pregnancy I am. I am on ectopic watch - my bleeding is still bright red verging on dark red, but there are no clots and it's not hitting the pad yet. I've been having period-like cramping on and off all day mixed with small bursts of pain on my right. I'm under strict instructions to head to ED if my pain worsens and/or bleeding gets really heavy with clots.
    Had urgent bloods done to check hcg and progesterone this afternoon and she will call me as soon as she gets the results (hopefully before she leaves for the weekend).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Cat74 - congratulations on the safe arrival of your gorgeous little boy - so exciting!!
    @Sabochan - I'm sorry to hear of your bleeding today, that is just fate being particularly cruel and I feel for you. Let's hope this is just paving the way for the next little one to enter

AFM I'm hitting some milestones, so each time that happens I feel slightly better. I lost two pregnancies at 5w6d - and that is today for this one and the day is nearly over, so I'm almost safely past that one.

For each pregnancy the maximum time I've known I'm pregnant (from BFP to loss, is 15 days - such a tiny amount of time, but geez, some big dreams can form in that time) - and today I'm up to knowing that I'm pregnant for 19 days - so that is a record!

The next milestone will be an increasing hcg on Monday. Then the one after that is getting a heartbeat. If I get a heartbeat, then that will be the first one I've seen, so that will be a huge one for me.

I don't really have any symptoms, so that is a bit strange, although my breasts are a little tender and I still get the odd cramp in the uterus which makes me panic - but other than that I feel great. I spoke to my sister and she had very few symptoms with her pregnancies, so hopefully it's just normal and not a bad sign for me.

Hope everyone else is doing well :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Cat74 Congratulations and welcome to the world little one! I LOVE his name!! Just perfect Hope you're recovering ok.

To all of our other new mummas, how are your bubbas going!?
    @Leisylou Yay!! each milestone further is a step in the right direction! Thats how i look at it too, and each one you achieve you start to relax just a tiny bit. Though you never fully relax!
    If its any help, i had MS with my MC...then following that, I fell pregnant with my now DS and had NOTHING. No nausia, no sore boobs, no morning sickness, no aversions or cravings - ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! And he is now 3 1/2!!
    This time...well ill go into that when i update about me
    @Sabochan sorry to hear you are bleeding Hopefully it stops and bubba is sticky for you.

AFM - Well... 9 weeks today I have got SO many symptoms this time.. Its crazy! It does my head in... As i said with DS i was completely symptom free...the entire time...This time however...I am:

- SO so SOOOO Tired! I can sleep 10hours solid at night and NEED a 2 hour afternoon nap - only to sleep another 10hours!! Its kicking my butt so much

- Nausia. My god! That feeling of "Omg im going to be sick...yep...im going to be sick...god i feel awful...i want to hurl...but i cant...i just need to be sick to feel better....but i cant be sick as much as i want too" ... It started in waves the day before i got my BFP... And was comming and going every few days till about 6 weeks.... I ended up seeing my GP and got some Maxalon and it seems to be helping

- Metallic Taste - ALL THE TIME

- Sore boobs. they ache on/off. Sometimes its a week between..then it starts again. One night i actually woke up because my nips were burning so much!

- Hormones - WOW! I have cried so much this past week. Last night because DS hugged me super tight around the neck before saying "I love you mum. You have to stay here forever and ever and EVER!" Then rolled over and went to sleep......it was so sweet and beautiful....but i was crying because...what if something happens to me? What if he doesnt want to share me? What if he changes and stops being so sweet and caring?

- Aversions - Fruit, Veg, Water, Soft drinks. I cant stomach potato at all...i can tollerate some peas, corn...or a few stir fried veg...but thats about it. Water instantly makes me feel queasy... I used to live off diet coke...now any soft drinks make my stomach churn... I LOVE bananas...and they make me feel very gross and bloated.

Cravings - rice, pasta, ice cream...

I had a GP appointment yesterday and got my referral for my NT scan. My BP was amazing for me 118/62 (It went up when i was preg with DS and i needed medication to control it).....he felt my belly briefly and softly... and im guessing its obvious? He grinned and said "yep definately pregnant!" Ive gained 1 kg but i feel HUGE and frumpy! Though pics arent showing any difference yet go figure lol

Will be booking my NT scan for the end of this month
    Last edited by shadowangel0205; 05-09-2014 at 23:04.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Update:
    I am miscarrying. Hcg levels have dropped from Wednesdays 130, to 30 yesterday and I've started passing the products. I still have the pain on my right side and they've deemed it as a pregnancy of unknown location because my levels plateaued between friday and yesterday and nothing was visible on yesterday's ultrasound. The gyno was happy enough to send me home and I can go back if the pain gets unbearable again.
    I have an appointment back at the hospital on Monday morning for repeat bloods to check the levels are dropping. And a decision will be made for any further treatment/investigation depending on what my levels are doing and how my pain is.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabochan View Post
    Update:
    I am miscarrying. Hcg levels have dropped from Wednesdays 130, to 30 yesterday and I've started passing the products. I still have the pain on my right side and they've deemed it as a pregnancy of unknown location because my levels plateaued between friday and yesterday and nothing was visible on yesterday's ultrasound. The gyno was happy enough to send me home and I can go back if the pain gets unbearable again.
    I have an appointment back at the hospital on Monday morning for repeat bloods to check the levels are dropping. And a decision will be made for any further treatment/investigation depending on what my levels are doing and how my pain is.
    I'm so sorry @Sabochan

Rest up and take care of you x

6. The Following User Says Thank You to French Pear For This Useful Post:

Sabochan  (07-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear Sabochan. :-(

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Green Cheese For This Useful Post:

Sabochan  (07-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Sabochan I'm so sorry to hear this is happening. Thinking of you!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Cat74 For This Useful Post:

Sabochan  (08-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can't believe we have had such a baby birth boom!! I hope everyone is going well with their beautiful babes.

@Sabochan how are you going lovely? I hope that you are ok and taking care of yourself x

@Cat74 how are you and Eamon going? I hope your both great.

@shadowangel0205 that's great news that you have gotten to 9 weeks and are looking to book your NT test. Hopefully the next few weeks fly by quickly for you.

@Leisylou glad you are passing some milestones! I'm all about the milestones now, each one I get through it just such a positive. Good luck today.

@Kwazii thats great you had heaps of movement at your scan. Bring on the 15th for your NT scan! Not long to go.

AFM - nothing exciting to report, which also means nothing bad to report which is always good it stays that way! I have my weekly OB appointment on Thursday this week and I will be 25 weeks, next week I have my GD test (yuck) but that was my next milestone so I am hanging to get there. Every week that this baby is alive and kicking on the inside is amazing for me.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to French Pear For This Useful Post:

Sabochan  (08-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sabochan im so sorry to hear your news I wish there was something I Could say to make it better

Thats awesome @French Pear. Hang in there.

AFM - booked my NT scan for Oct 1st! And i found bubba on the doppler today. 172bpm Only very briefly... but yay!! im 9w3d by my dates.... 8w5d by US.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

Sabochan  (08-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sabochan I'm so sorry you had such bad news. I hope you're recovering physically at least and that you can have a good cry and someone to support you. @shadowangel0205, your description of MS sounds like mine. But mine started at about 6 weeks and I'm really hoping it goes away soon. @ Leisylou and @FrenchPear, great to hear those milestones are just flying by. Every day nothing "exciting" happens is a good day I'm officially 12 weeks today. I'm feeling a lot more confident after my last scan at my Ob, but I think I'd feel HEAPS better if I had a scan right now. In my mind that would put me officially out of the high risk zone. But I'm holding off because I'm not worried ATM and I only have a week to go until I can shout it from the rooftops. Hopefully by next Monday afternoon, Tuesday at the latest, I will have the results of my Nuchal Scan AND my Harmony test. Since I am so bloated that I currently LOOK 5 months pregnant, it'll be a relief to be able to tell people.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Kwazii For This Useful Post:

Sabochan  (08-09-2014)