Closed Thread
Page 98 of 100 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Leisylou View Post
    Thank you so much everyone for your support when I posted about the rough time I'm having this week - it is really reassuring to know that so many of you have been there and are now either holding your little babies, or about to have them.

@shadowangel0205 - that is great news about your scan and the heartbeat being so strong!

@Green Cheese - congratulations on the birth of your gorgeous little girl - so perfect! And thanks for your support and feedback xxx

@Cat74 - I hope all goes well in the next few days as your little one comes into the world. Thank you for your kind words and support xxx

@French Pear - goodness you have had a difficult time losing your little angel, I can't imagine how hard that would be - all losses are tragic, but yours would have been particularly horrific at such a late stage. I am so happy that you are pregnant again and moving forward, but can appreciate how bittersweet that must be. Wishing you and your bump an uneventful time from here on!

@Kwazii - I could have written your post! I so relate to where you are at and the feelings your are having. There have been a couple of days this week when I would have described my anxiety as unbearable. We focus on each next milestone thinking that there will be some relief, and there might be for about five minutes, and then the next milestone looms and the 'what ifs' start. I will be having the Harmony test and I dread getting the results - but I'm jumping the gun with that as I haven't gotten to the heartbeat scan stage yet, so a few more hoops to jump through before we get to that. I hope all is well for you and that the tests all come back as perfect and you can lay one more worry to rest.

@Sabochan - congratulations on conceiving again, but so sorry that you are spotting and are so worried - what a horrible place to be :-( Fingers crossed that it's nothing much and things are moving ahead the way they should be.

AFM I've had a rough week, lots of sleepless nights, anxiety, despair, and hopelessness - and then other moments of feeling good and hopeful. I had my hCG tested on Tuesday and from the last test I had if it doubled every 72 hours (the slowest rate) I would have had to have a number of 520. If it doubled every 48 hours then it would have been 1040. So somewhere between 520 & 1040 would have been spot-on and I had 630. Doctor said 'hCG rising as expected' and my progesterone went from 27 to 47 with the pessaries.

That was good - but of course then I worry that the number isn't good enough and I should be rising faster. And then my symptoms disappear and I feel really normal and worry that's a bad sign.. There's no winning!!!!!

Anyway I'm more settled than I have been - I have an appointment on Monday with my OB and will be 6w1d then - I can have a scan if I like but I don't think I will. It's just a bit too early and if there's no heartbeat I'll just freak myself out, when in reality it's on the borderline of whether there would be a heartbeat or not. I think I'll just get bloods retested to see if hCG is where it should be in a week.

Thanks again everyone for helping to keep me sane (sort of!) LOL
    In all of my pregnancies my HCG has always been on the lower end of the scale, but has always risen within the normal range. It's hard to not get focused on the numbers but as long as they are rising correctly that's the important part. I've been lucky enough at my scans to see a heartbeat at 6 weeks, but i know that's not always usual to get to see a heartbeat that early. Just do whatever you feel comfortable on the day with regards to the scan I think. Good luck

2. The Following User Says Thank You to French Pear For This Useful Post:

Summer  (04-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by French Pear View Post
    How is your spotting going? Any worse?
    Yup, have had some bright red and a little bit of pain. I got in with my gp and she sent me for a scan to try rule out ectopic. Hcg is 130. Nothing seen inside or outside of my uterus. Feeling like history is repeating itself. Back to gp tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Here he is...Eamon Tait. Born at 3:44pm weighing 6lbs and 50cm long.
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1409827882.062474.jpg

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cat74 For This Useful Post:

BettyW  (04-09-2014),Bluebirdgirl  (05-09-2014),French Pear  (05-09-2014),Kwazii  (08-09-2014),Sabochan  (05-09-2014),Summer  (05-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @greenCheese, what a gorgeous little girl. I love her name. Hopefully @Cat74 has had her healthy little boy now to even up this flood of girls! @Leisylou, thanks for helping me feel less crazy. My next milestone is the 12/13 week scan on the 15th, but after seeing a lot of movement today at my scan at 11+4 I'm actually feeling quite confident. @Sabochan, I really hope it's going well for you. I had early spotting with both my DS and with this pregnancy (6-9 weeks and 6/7 weeks) and I panic everytime my symptoms disappear. But *knock wood* my Ob is confident that this one is going the distance. And I know there's plenty of for everyone! @FrenchPear, another milestone for you! You're getting closer. FX for you.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Kwazii For This Useful Post:

French Pear  (08-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat74 View Post
    Here he is...Eamon Tait. Born at 3:44pm weighing 6lbs and 50cm long.
    Attachment 60237
    Aww Cat, huge congrats to you. He's beautiful.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awww @Cat74 he's gorgeous. We posted at the same time so I only just saw him. I'm so glad to hear you had such a happy outcome after all that stress.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Congrats @Cat74 he's absolutely gorgeous!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats to you and your family @Cat74! He's perfect. I really like his name.
    hope you recover fast.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Cat74 congratulations on your beautiful boy, he looks perfect. Welcome to the world Eamon! Hope your recovering from the csection ok. You will have to give me all the details.

@Kwazii great news about your scan yesterday. Im glad you are feeling *quietly*a bit more confident. Now a week to go to your next milestone! Hopefully the week goes quickly and very uneventfully.
    @Sabochan
    I really hope that your GP has some good news for you today. I will be keeping my fingers crossed. Make sure to let us know.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to French Pear For This Useful Post:

Kwazii  (08-09-2014),Sabochan  (05-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    I've woken up with a heavy bleed this morning and some more cramping, no clots as yet though. But I've pretty much lost hope