Closed Thread
Page 97 of 100 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabochan View Post
    Has anyone else had spotting early (4-5 weeks) and had everything turn out ok? I am really struggling to stay positive right now
    Yep. Me. Spotted from 5 weeks thru to 11/13 weeks. Each pregnancy it has gotten worse for me too. But bf bub as I type. So all ended well.

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ourbradybunch For This Useful Post:

Sabochan  (03-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Has anyone else had spotting early (4-5 weeks) and had everything turn out ok? I am really struggling to stay positive right now
    I had a touch of pink spotting the day before I got my bfp, it's possibly implantation spotting? I also got spotting at 8 weeks with both my miscarriage and this pregnancy with vastly different outcomes its just so hard to tell.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Green Cheese For This Useful Post:

Sabochan  (03-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat74 View Post
    I'm in the process of being admitted to hospital overnight for observation for my BP. 😢 Bub is not moving as much as normal, although monitoring at the hospital has shown he's doing well. Hopefully I'll get to go home in the morning following more monitoring of bub. Otherwise, OB said he'll be coming out tomorrow.
    Good luck for tomorrow @Cat74 hopefully your BP settles down and bub can cook a bit longer. Keep is posted x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Thanks for your replies. Seriously, next Wednesday can't come soon enough (appt with GP for blood test results).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you so much everyone for your support when I posted about the rough time I'm having this week - it is really reassuring to know that so many of you have been there and are now either holding your little babies, or about to have them.

@shadowangel0205 - that is great news about your scan and the heartbeat being so strong!

@Green Cheese - congratulations on the birth of your gorgeous little girl - so perfect! And thanks for your support and feedback xxx

@Cat74 - I hope all goes well in the next few days as your little one comes into the world. Thank you for your kind words and support xxx

@French Pear - goodness you have had a difficult time losing your little angel, I can't imagine how hard that would be - all losses are tragic, but yours would have been particularly horrific at such a late stage. I am so happy that you are pregnant again and moving forward, but can appreciate how bittersweet that must be. Wishing you and your bump an uneventful time from here on!

@Kwazii - I could have written your post! I so relate to where you are at and the feelings your are having. There have been a couple of days this week when I would have described my anxiety as unbearable. We focus on each next milestone thinking that there will be some relief, and there might be for about five minutes, and then the next milestone looms and the 'what ifs' start. I will be having the Harmony test and I dread getting the results - but I'm jumping the gun with that as I haven't gotten to the heartbeat scan stage yet, so a few more hoops to jump through before we get to that. I hope all is well for you and that the tests all come back as perfect and you can lay one more worry to rest.

@Sabochan - congratulations on conceiving again, but so sorry that you are spotting and are so worried - what a horrible place to be :-( Fingers crossed that it's nothing much and things are moving ahead the way they should be.

AFM I've had a rough week, lots of sleepless nights, anxiety, despair, and hopelessness - and then other moments of feeling good and hopeful. I had my hCG tested on Tuesday and from the last test I had if it doubled every 72 hours (the slowest rate) I would have had to have a number of 520. If it doubled every 48 hours then it would have been 1040. So somewhere between 520 & 1040 would have been spot-on and I had 630. Doctor said 'hCG rising as expected' and my progesterone went from 27 to 47 with the pessaries.

That was good - but of course then I worry that the number isn't good enough and I should be rising faster. And then my symptoms disappear and I feel really normal and worry that's a bad sign.. There's no winning!!!!!

Anyway I'm more settled than I have been - I have an appointment on Monday with my OB and will be 6w1d then - I can have a scan if I like but I don't think I will. It's just a bit too early and if there's no heartbeat I'll just freak myself out, when in reality it's on the borderline of whether there would be a heartbeat or not. I think I'll just get bloods retested to see if hCG is where it should be in a week.

Thanks again everyone for helping to keep me sane (sort of!) LOL
    Last edited by Summer; 04-09-2014 at 08:11. Reason: formatting!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Summer For This Useful Post:

French Pear  (04-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Well, fasting has begun. Bubba will be coming out via the sunroof (thanks to the scan tech for that analogy) later this afternoon. It will be so exciting to finally meet him! I'm 37w3d today so not a bad stint in there. Fingers crossed for a smooth op and recovery.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cat74 For This Useful Post:

Bluebirdgirl  (04-09-2014),French Pear  (04-09-2014),Kwazii  (04-09-2014),Ngaiz  (04-09-2014),ourbradybunch  (04-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat74 View Post
    Well, fasting has begun. Bubba will be coming out via the sunroof (thanks to the scan tech for that analogy) later this afternoon. It will be so exciting to finally meet him! I'm 37w3d today so not a bad stint in there. Fingers crossed for a smooth op and recovery.
    I just got goosebumps reading your post!! Good luck for this afternoon, I hope it all goes perfectly

37w3d is a good innings on the inside. I will be keeping my fingers crossed all is perfect.

Oh my goodness you will meet your bubba this afternoon. Too exciting!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to French Pear For This Useful Post:

Cat74  (04-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    All the best for this arvo! 37 weeks is fantastic, well done

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Sabochan For This Useful Post:

Cat74  (04-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Only just seeing this! Maybe you have your boy in your arms now! Excited to hear your news and hope everything is going well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is your spotting going? Any worse?