Closed Thread
Page 96 of 100 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Oh @Green Cheese, she's beautiful! I like her name too. Tessa is not something that you hear very often any more.

@Kwazii, I can honestly tell you I felt exactly the same way before my 12-week scan. I was completely freaking out by the day of the scan and everything was perfectly fine - there was my healthy baby. Why do we do the "what ifs" to ourselves?! I hate to say it but I was the same before the 19-week scan as well. Thinking positive thoughts for you!

@Sabochan, welcome! And congratulations on your BFP!

AFM, off to the OB again today for BP check and blood test results. Hoping the results allow me to stay home a bit longer...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cat74 For This Useful Post:

Bluebirdgirl  (03-09-2014),Kwazii  (04-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awww @Green Cheese she is just beautiful, congratulations again. Tessa is a beautiful name. Your labour sounds intense!!! How is your DD1 feeling about her new sister?

@Sabochan congratulations of your pregnancy and wishing you an uneventful 9 months. Have you got a doctors appointment or scan booked in yet to try and figure out dates? Best of luck with this pregnancy.

@Kwazii good luck for your scan on Thursday, I bet the 15th can't come quick enough for you. We did the NIPT testing as well this time, I got my results just after my 12 week scan.

@shadowangel great news about a strong heartbeat on your scan!

@Cat74 good luck at the OB today, hopefully BP is staying in check for you to be able to relax at home a bit longer. Its a bit of an anxious few weeks for you isn't it... Make sure to update us once you have been

I have my OB appointment today, feels like ages away since my last (which was only last Tuesday). My movements seem to be not as strong so will discuss with my OB today, but maybe the baby has moved behind my placenta even more. One more sleep till I'm 24 weeks! Can't wait to reach that milestone!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to French Pear For This Useful Post:

Kwazii  (04-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @French Pear, 1 more sleep to your next milestone! That is so exciting! I'm hoping your bubba is just having a little R&R behind your placenta. I definitely went through days where mine didn't move as much.

It's these last few days that I've felt tense. Monday was not fun. Amongst the drs appointments and high BP and last-minute blood test and prescription filling right on closing time, I got an $85 parking ticket! That was incredibly frustrating (and no doubt pushed my BP up too). I came out to my car - loads of empty metered parking spaces around me - to find the little white ticket waving at me in the breeze . B@st@rds! Pure revenue raising from Brisbane City Council...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aw @Green Cheese our girls the same size and active labour so similar, I went from 3cm to 10 in an hour and half! But that was without a drip.

she is lovely! And her name is so sweet

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Congrats on your new bubba @Green Cheese - she's adorable

Thank you for the welcome everyone I am hoping to be in here for the long haul.
    I had my first GP apt this morning, she gave me to referrals for bloods and a dating scan referral. By LMP I'm 5w4d but I think I'm more 4w4d or less. Had my first lot of bloods done this morning and will have the next lot done on Monday. I'll make an appt to see GP again Next Wednesday, provided I don't have any bleeding or pain between now and then.
    I's had some pink when I wipe so I'm not really feeling confident at all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I'm in the process of being admitted to hospital overnight for observation for my BP. 😢 Bub is not moving as much as normal, although monitoring at the hospital has shown he's doing well. Hopefully I'll get to go home in the morning following more monitoring of bub. Otherwise, OB said he'll be coming out tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat74 View Post
    I'm in the process of being admitted to hospital overnight for observation for my BP. 😢 Bub is not moving as much as normal, although monitoring at the hospital has shown he's doing well. Hopefully I'll get to go home in the morning following more monitoring of bub. Otherwise, OB said he'll be coming out tomorrow.
    Oh how scary hun, I hope everything is ok. How far along are you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat74 View Post
    Sorry to hear Cat. Hopefully it comes down, mine has been so varied depending on the machine and size of cuff used over the last few days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh thinking of you @Cat74!
    Im sure he's ready to meet you, so if he's better to come it will be ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Has anyone else had spotting early (4-5 weeks) and had everything turn out ok? I am really struggling to stay positive right now