Closed Thread
Page 95 of 100 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats! @Green Cheese I'd been stalking for an update. Hope you get some rest. I know the feeling, I think I've had like 3 hours sleep since Saturday
    Can't wait to hear more.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Cheese View Post
    All over and done. Will post more when I get a chance cause my eyes are about to drop out. She was born at 3.20, and my surprise bubba was another precious dd. now if she would only relax and let me sleep.
    Another gorgeous girl! How sweet 🎀

I'm so glad she's here and healthy. Hope you get a good stretch of sleep tonight and feel refreshed to take in all the newborn snuggles tomorrow

Congratulations!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Cheese View Post
    All over and done. Will post more when I get a chance cause my eyes are about to drop out. She was born at 3.20, and my surprise bubba was another precious dd. now if she would only relax and let me sleep.
    Congratulations on another beautiful DD. I can't wait to hear all about it. I hope you've had some rest x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is there a TTC after mc going at the moment. Would love to talk with others.

Sent from my GT-I9507 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Green Cheese, congratulations on your baby girl! Hope you get some sleep and then come and tell us all about it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by letithappen View Post
    Is there a TTC after mc going at the moment. Would love to talk with others.

Sent from my GT-I9507 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Try here @letithappen. Best of luck. http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...er-Miscarriage
    Last edited by Kwazii; 04-09-2014 at 20:27.

Thanks
    Reviews
    congrats green cheese!!! Cant wait for more details

Ill update a bit better ladies...but just thought id let you all know we had a scan yesterday and bubs is fine! Measuring 7w5d (i was 8w3d by lmp) But had a nice Heartbeat of 160bpm. Yay!! Feels a bit more real.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

Green Cheese  (03-09-2014),Kwazii  (04-09-2014),Summer  (03-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @greenCheese and @Bluebirdgirl Congratulations! It's so nice to hear so much happy news in here. @Leisylou, I hope it gets better for you soon. Hopefully when you make it passed whatever milestone you've picked some of the pain will lessen as you start to feel that this baby is going to happen. I know the only thing that's alleviated my pain has been getting pregnant again. It's both a blessing and a curse. The stress is almost unbearable at times, but the thought that this time I might hold a healthy baby in my arms... well I'm just hanging out for my 12-13 week scan on the 15th. Fortunately I have a scan this Thursday with my Ob to keep me sane between now and then. I wish the results of the Harmony test were back already, but I have to wait another week for those. I'm starting to get worried that there's going to be something wrong on two fronts. There's the usual worry that my scan on Thursday will be bad news, and now there's the worry that my Harmony test will be bad. My husband and I have discussed what we'll do if we get positive results for down syndrome and I don't want to go down that path. I can't even bring myself to think it. I'm not sure I'm strong enough to get through the next 2 weeks. At least I can eat chocolate again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Hi there ladies, just wondering if I can join in?
    I got my bfp yesterday, 10 months after my mc. I am absolutely terrified I will lose this little one too. Made worse by my wacky cycles - not sure when I ovulated. 5 weeks is my first hurdle, just wish I knew when that is :\

Thanks
    Reviews
    Here's a pic ladies. Thanks for all the well wishes! She's similar and yet different to dd, so excited to see them grow up together. After the second lot of gel and I was having contractions they were able to break my waters and they still put me on the drip, hubby and i worked out I went from 2cm - 10 in less than an hour and a half so it was pretty intense. They were trying to reattach the scalp clip and next thing she had arrived! She is a little 7lb2oz and 51cm long. We named her Tessa. ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1409695101.057390.jpg

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Green Cheese For This Useful Post:

Bluebirdgirl  (03-09-2014),Cat74  (03-09-2014),Kwazii  (04-09-2014),Sabochan  (03-09-2014),Summer  (04-09-2014)