Closed Thread
Page 94 of 100 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Congratulations @Bluebirdgirl! That's absolutely wonderful news. Hope you and bubba girl are both doing well.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cat74 For This Useful Post:

Bluebirdgirl  (31-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Such good news with the births this weekend - it should be very encouraging, but tonight I am just in total despair.

My twins would have been due this week, and one of my best friends just gave birth to a little baby girl last night.. I am just sitting here in desperate tears, not knowing if I will ever have my own little baby to hold... Why is it so hard?

Sorry to be a downer when there is so much good news - sometimes it just hurts too much to cope with :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Leisylou View Post
    Such good news with the births this weekend - it should be very encouraging, but tonight I am just in total despair.

My twins would have been due this week, and one of my best friends just gave birth to a little baby girl last night.. I am just sitting here in desperate tears, not knowing if I will ever have my own little baby to hold... Why is it so hard?

Sorry to be a downer when there is so much good news - sometimes it just hurts too much to cope with :-(
    Huge hugs Leisylou - anniversaries are super hard and even harder when a friend has a bub so close. We all understand on some level your pain. Allow yourself to have a downer, you deserve it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Colbie @Bluebirdgirl how are you both going with your beautiful daughters? Its been such a positive end to the month with both of their arrivals.

@Green Cheese I hope everything is going well with the induction and you are holding your bundle of squishy baby goodness in your arms right now.

@Cat74 how are you feeling? is the blood pressure ok? How much longer until your csection is booked in?

Quote Originally Posted by Leisylou View Post

It is really hard, big hugs to you. After we lost our DD2 (which was horrendous in itself) I then had about 5 ladies I knew all due very close to me. Which made it really hard for me, but luckily I was pregnant with this baby (only just) but I found that did help me get through it a bit easier focusing on that positive. I have also given up FB/Instagram after DD2 died as I can't be on their with all the announcements etc. I found that has helped me immensely being away from social media. I think that after loosing babies, you never truly get over it and the grief does come back and overcome you at times

24 weeks is in my sight! Bring on Thursday, I just have to make it there with no issues this week, so fingers crossed we can do it. I have an OB appointment tomorrow. I said to myself once I got to 24 weeks I would pay my management fee to my OB.

@Cat74 you have an anterior placenta don't you? Do you find that sometimes the movements are not as strong as other days? I thought as the baby was growing the movements would be stronger but I suppose the placenta is growing bigger as well...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to French Pear For This Useful Post:

letithappen  (02-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Leisylou, seeing others around you with healthy babies is really hard once you've experienced loss of your own. I remember being back at work not long after my miscarriage and one of my colleagues brought in his two-week old baby girl. I completely lost it and had to leave. It just felt like to much to bare when I was still feeling very raw and hormones still all over the place too. It's OK to have a good cry every now and again.

@French Pear, hang in there. So close now! Hoping you have a relaxing week and all goes well with your OB appointment tomorrow.

I do have an anterior placenta which made feeling bubba's movements a bit patchy for quite a long time. And, yes, some days they were stronger than others depending on what position he was in. Even now, the movements are becoming more subtle but he's starting to run out of room in there. As long as I can feel something every day/night, a few times a day/night I'm comfortable.

My caesar is booked in for 9 Sept. BP is on the high side this morning when I went to the GD dr. I have to take it again here at home once I've rested for awhile. Then I go to see my OB this afternoon and he'll take it again. GD dr said that if it's high this arvo OB might want to admit me to hospital for bed rest until delivery. Really hoping that doesn't happen...I'm much more comfortable at home...

I'm hoping that no news today from @Green Cheese means she's otherwise occupied with a bubba!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cat74 For This Useful Post:

French Pear  (01-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Still going here, cervix too long to break waters this morning so more gel and give it a few hours before checking again. Having some contractions so hopefully they're doing the trick.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Green Cheese For This Useful Post:

Bluebirdgirl  (01-09-2014),Cat74  (01-09-2014),French Pear  (01-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Cheese View Post
    Still going here, cervix too long to break waters this morning so more gel and give it a few hours before checking again. Having some contractions so hopefully they're doing the trick.
    You are so close! Hope you have a wonderful birth!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Going pretty good thanks @French Pear. Haven't had much sleep, still in hospital because they had concerns Viviana was at risk of infection and she's had to have anti biotics via a canula. Not much fun but managing. Can't wait to get home!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    OB has kindly let me stay at home, despite high BP. He's given me some meds and I see him again on Wednesday when he'll reassess. Hoping I can hang in there a bit longer...

Thanks
    Reviews
    All over and done. Will post more when I get a chance cause my eyes are about to drop out. She was born at 3.20, and my surprise bubba was another precious dd. now if she would only relax and let me sleep.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Green Cheese For This Useful Post:

Bluebirdgirl  (02-09-2014),Cat74  (02-09-2014),French Pear  (02-09-2014),Kwazii  (02-09-2014),MayoBean  (02-09-2014)