Closed Thread
Page 91 of 100 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congratulations colby!! Sounds like an amazing birth. welcome to the world little maisy.

good luck sunday green cheese!

Bluebird hopefully that prelabour doesn't fizz out and you get to meet your bubba soon.

afm... 8weeks today!! I seen my gp wednesday as i wasn't cooping with the nausia so got some maxalon and feel much bettter. he also offered a scan! having that monday. I'm so excited too finally see our bubba!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by French Pear View Post
    @Green Cheese sorry I missed your post earlier. Good luck for the induction on Sunday, if nothing happens over the next few days. Were you induced with your DD?
    Yeah I was induced at a week over last time as she wasn't engaged and my bp went up, so instead of regular monitoring of bp and hoping in the extra 3 days that she would engage we decided to induce then. But my placenta wasn't healthy and cord was ragged, and it refused to detach so I ended up after a vaginal birth having a general to have placenta manually removed and lost 1L blood. So getting to that overdue stage again I've been getting anxious about a repeat of the after birth issues and thankfully the dr agreed to induce me earlier and had bp checked last night and again tomorrow just to see all ok there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Colbie, I saw your news in the other thread. Congratulations again! So exciting!!!
    @Bluebirdgirl, anything to report?
    @Green Cheese, I can understand your anxiety. Good luck for Sunday! I hope that everything goes smoothly for you this time around.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations @Colbie - lovely news!

Fantastic that you have a nice strong heartbeat @Kwazii - that's awesome!

AFM I got the results of my hcg tests and it was 64 on Monday (4w2d) and then 130 on Wednesday. So it almost exactly doubled in 48 hours which is a good sign. Of course then my anxious brain kicks in and thinks it should have been a bit more - but the guide is that it should double in 48-72 hours, so I'm well within the guidelines!!! My progesterone was slightly low at 27 when 30 is normal, so I immediately got a script for 200mg progesterone pessaries and got onto them straight away, so used my first one last night.

Still mega-paranoid. Every time I cramp I think I'm about to bleed - I felt a weird dull aching low last night, not really a cramp, and I used a hot water bottle which helped a bit. My boobs were quite sore and a bit bigger. However this morning I just feel great - no cramps, boobs feel smaller and not sore - so I'm trying to relax and just know that symptoms do come and go and that is normal.

I wish I had a fairy godmother sitting here that every time I could just turn to and ask "is that normal? Is everything OK?" So all is as good as could be expected and I just have to trust that my body is doing what it was born to do and that is to carry a baby to full-term.

xxxxx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Summer For This Useful Post:

Kwazii  (29-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    A few little symptoms over night @Cat74 . Nothing to make me want to go up the hospital though. Still waiting for it to get serious.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bluebirdgirl I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for some more action for you over the weekend. Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Colbie For This Useful Post:

Bluebirdgirl  (29-08-2014),Chillies  (04-09-2014),French Pear  (29-08-2014),Kwazii  (29-08-2014),ScubaGal  (29-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Colbie View Post
    Attachment 59974

Maisie xxx
    Oh Colbie, she is just beautiful! What a perfect, perfect little girl - you must be absolutely over the moon! I hope I am baking one just like her right now :-)
    Huge congratulations, just gorgeous!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Summer For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (29-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Colbie View Post
    Attachment 59974

Maisie xxx
    Thanks for sharing that gorgeous pic. Made me smile

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aw she's adorable @Colbie. Who made her the sweet jacket?

thanks @French Pear really ready to meet this baby