Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Colbie looks like the bets are on you.. But no pressure

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Cheese View Post
    I don't know what will happen to dd when we go to hospital!! We've got both sets of grandparents about 45 min drive away, and my sister is nearby but if things happen quickly while she is at work I have no idea. Being at a regional hospital hubby can't stay overnights so he will be able to take her home overnight anyway (ignoring the fact that he actually can't drive!) but labour, not a clue. Dd was induced, I had total control over the situation! So part of me kinda is just waiting for that to happen again and it's more within my control to a point.
    It does make planning harder when you are waiting to go into labour when you have other children to organise and that your DH doesn't drive. How many days did you go over last time?
    Last edited by French Pear; 16-08-2014 at 09:17.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by French Pear View Post
    It does make planning harder when you are waiting to go into labour when you have other children to organise and that your DH doesn't drive. How many days did you go over last time?
    With dd I went for my week over appt and got booked in for that afternoon for gel then waters broken and drip the next day. Hubby doesn't even start leave from work until I will be 4 days overdue this time so kinda counting on nothing happening early.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bluebird and @Colbie I hope there's been some action for you. My first was nearly 4 weeks early so only know from others how hard that last month is. My spotting stopped on Tuesday, which was a relief as I had my first appointment with my Ob and a low res scan on Wednesday. We still have a heartbeat and the growth was exactly where it should be. Unfortunately I have that nasty cold/laryngitis that has been going around. Over a week and I can't seem to throw it, no matter how much rest I'm getting. @French Pear, I'm happy to hear everything is still going well. FX for you for the next milestone. I know how you feel, they can't come soon enough.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Kwazii but nothing of interest happening here! Feeling very very tired the last couple of days though, I think it's all catching up with me! 39 weeks tomorrow

I'm so glad the spotting has stopped and bubba still has a healthy hb! Fantastic news. Not so great that you are sick though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies!!

Im cautiously popping my head in here... is it ok for me to join??

We started TTC in Jan 2010...got a BFP in April but MCd in may...We were VERY lucky to get another BFP in July 2010 - who is now our DS!

We're now expecting #2 and i am FREAKING out! Everything appears to be running as it should. My FRER lines have gotten darker, and my digi tests have gone from 1-2, to 2-3 and just recently 3+ on Friday.

Going by LMP im 6+2. We have been TTC #2 since Oct 2012! So im a little on edge that its taken so long, and that anything can happen! My GP wouldnt give me repeat bloods or an early scan so i have another 5-6 weeks until our NT scan to freak out in. Hoping you can keep me sane

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Hi ladies!!

We started TTC in Jan 2010...got a BFP in April but MCd in may...We were VERY lucky to get another BFP in July 2010 - who is now our DS!

We're now expecting #2 and i am FREAKING out! Everything appears to be running as it should. My FRER lines have gotten darker, and my digi tests have gone from 1-2, to 2-3 and just recently 3+ on Friday.

Going by LMP im 6+2. We have been TTC #2 since Oct 2012! So im a little on edge that its taken so long, and that anything can happen! My GP wouldnt give me repeat bloods or an early scan so i have another 5-6 weeks until our NT scan to freak out in. Hoping you can keep me sane
    Congrats on your pregnancy Shadow. Hopefully it goes smoothly for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Welcome and congratulations @shadowangel0205! Hoping all goes well with your pregnancy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Hi ladies!!

Hi Shadowangel,

We were in the same TTC group for a while last year - I had an MMC in August, joined here in Sept while we tried again, got a BFP on the 2nd Jan and then miscarried on the 24th Jan. Since then I went away from the TTC threads because it was just too difficult. I haven't been active much since then, but have been here reading nearly every day, so still feel like I'm in the loop a bit.

Can you find another doctor to order a dating scan to put your mind at rest?

I think I got my BFP today - I'm only 9dpo, so it's very early days and I'm praying that it's not an evap or a chem - but everything went like clockwork this month so I'm crossing everything that the line gets darker over the next few days.

Probably like everyone on here, there is a bit of excitement, but more fear than anything. Here is the pic - I've adjusted the colour a bit to try and show the line, but it's definitely there...

IMG_8994a.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Green Cheese well in that case I hope this babe is only a few days late so it will be perfectly timed for you with your DH and his leave. So exciting

@Kwazii that's so great to hear that the spotting has stopped and you had a heartbeat and perfect growth, are you feeling a bit better now?. I know when my spotting finally stopped it did help (slightly) with my anxiety. I hope you feel better soon, that sounds very nasty. Rest up.

@shadowangel0205 hoping everything goes well with this pregnancy and its smooth sailing for you

@Leisylou congratulations on your BFP. hopefully your line keeps getting darker.

I'm feeling a bit flat at the moment. I thought I would be feeling much better after I got past the point where we lost DD2 but I'm still anxious as hell. I don't know if I should be planning for a take home baby or not.. My anxious mind is creeping in. I think as my next milestone is getting a bit closer (2 weeks to go) I'm finding it hard again, maybe time is dragging for me a bit.

Hoping for some exciting birth announcements soon ladies @Colbie @Bluebirdgirl @Green Cheese hope your all taking it easy.

@Cat74 is it only 3 more weeks till your lil man will be arriving?