Closed Thread
Page 84 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    With dd I had half packed it and luckily being induced it gave us time to do it without contractions - after being told at 10.30 to head to hosp at 3. This time it's been fully packed for weeks, there's a list on the fridge of last minute things to grab and dd even has a suitcase packed. So of course nothing will happen until I'm well overdue now.

Thanks for the well wishes for dd, she's just sick enough to be contagious to other kids but apart from Friday when she snuggled in my bed all day not sick enough to understand why she hasn't been anywhere or seen any of her friends for a week. I asked my mum to come visit her yesterday for some interaction but she only came for a little over an hour. But at least it was something.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by French Pear View Post
    My DH works so much I wouldn't know what to do if he was home! I'd probably be crazy after 4 days.

Hope your DD is feeling better @Green Cheese DD has had the coughing/snotting for a week but never rests so it's prolonged longer than it needs to be. Rest is not a word in her vocabulary.

I'm excited for all you lucky ladies due at really anytime! This thread is in for a few busy weeks

@Colbie good luck with your home birth, sounds like you had a great support network for the birth. I think I tried everything with DD1 to get her out and she was still 10 days late.

@Bluebirdgirl how have your previous labours started? Late, on time, early? Your about 38 weeks too aren't you?

@Cat74 so exciting to have your date! Wow only 4 weeks are you all organised?

@Kwazii how is the spotting going? Stopped yet?
    All my labours have been spontaneous. I've had number 1,2 and 4 right on due date and 3 and 5 were a week early. Well after 3 years I realised yesterday that ds was actually 9 days early lol I'd been saying 8 til I did the math, omg!
    Seeing as I will have 3 girls and 3 boys with his baby I'm hoping for 3 a week early lol
    Thing is though the ones I went early with I was willing to wait for. The others I was so ready to be done.
    If only my belly didnt feel like a rock hard watermelon I would probably be less impatient.
    I'm 38 weeks Thursday. Just waiting here, nothing left to do, bags fully packed. Might need to shave my legs lol
    Sent from my SM-T210 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by Bluebirdgirl; 12-08-2014 at 09:59.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bluebirdgirl Oh I forgot all about the rock hard belly, mine was like that with DD1 all the time at the end and I went 10 days over with her! So really it could actually be anytime for you.. How exciting

@Green Cheese
    what have you organised to do with your DD whilst you are in hospital?

I've made it to 21 weeks now getting so close to my next goal of 24 but still seems ages away! I'll have another big scan soon, either at 24 or 26 weeks I'm undecided when will be better.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woo hoo! Excited for you @French Pear

I am 38+4, baby was fully engaged at my appointment yesterday so it's just a waiting game now until she makes am appearance. Getting so excited

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bluebirdgirl Oh I forgot all about the rock hard belly, mine was like that with DD1 all the time at the end and I went 10 days over with her! So really it could actually be anytime for you.. How exciting

@Green Cheese

I've made it to 21 weeks now getting so close to my next goal of 24 but still seems ages away! I'll have another big scan soon, either at 24 or 26 weeks I'm undecided when will be better.
    I kept pregnancy journals with my last 3 babies and seemed ro be complaining of the tight tummy about a week before my 3rd was born, but this has been like it for a couple weeks now so I don't think it means anything for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Colbie that is so exciting! Come on down bubba hopefully you wont be kept waiting too long..

Its going to be a race for the first baby to arrive between you @Green Cheese and @Bluebirdgirl I think!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @French Pear, I think Colbie first she's due before me and her lil one is ready to go. I need labour to bring my baby any further down I think.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluebirdgirl View Post
    @French Pear, I think Colbie first she's due before me and her lil one is ready to go. I need labour to bring my baby any further down I think.

Nooo don't say that now I definitely won't be first haha!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was thinking Colbie too!

Thanks
    Reviews

@Green Cheese

I don't know what will happen to dd when we go to hospital!! We've got both sets of grandparents about 45 min drive away, and my sister is nearby but if things happen quickly while she is at work I have no idea. Being at a regional hospital hubby can't stay overnights so he will be able to take her home overnight anyway (ignoring the fact that he actually can't drive!) but labour, not a clue. Dd was induced, I had total control over the situation! So part of me kinda is just waiting for that to happen again and it's more within my control to a point.