Closed Thread
Page 82 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Cheese View Post
    Hugs scubagirl. I remember that feeling when they were still popping up regularly. Hope we can welcome you in here with a successful pregnancy soon.
    Thanks. Have you found it hard to be positive or excited being pregnant after miscarriage? I feel like I'll never believe in anything again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaGal View Post
    Thanks. Have you found it hard to be positive or excited being pregnant after miscarriage? I feel like I'll never believe in anything again.
    I think I can safely say for all of us in this thread that pregnancy has lost it's 'innocence'. Even at 37.5 weeks I still feel anxious and pray that nothing goes wrong. Losing a baby is devastating and I'm so sorry you are going through it. But we are all here for you when you fall again. We understand and will be here to listen xx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Colbie For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (07-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaGal View Post
    Yep, @Colbie is right. The innocence is gone. It's very hard to look at things positively once you've had a miscarriage. Everything is tainted by that experience. I'm 33 weeks and just hoping everything continues to go OK until bubba comes out in 5 weeks.

Thinking of you! It's a very difficult thing to go through. It's certainly taken me awhile to feel like I'm moving forward. It's almost a year since I miscarried. I think next week will be a tough one remembering what DH and I went through at the same time last year.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @scubagirl hugs for you. My DH and I were so scared after my first miscarriage that we didn't tell ANYONE I was pregnant until the 6 month mark. Well, my boss and workmates knew, but family are distant enough that they didn't see me and we didn't want the drama. Thanks everyone for the kind words. Spotting is still going but it's light enough and the wrong colour for m/c. I'm trying to take it easy while still looking after my 3 year old. I spotted like this for 3 weeks when I was pregnant with him, so I keep telling myself that it was fine that time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ScubaGal so sorry you are going through this, hopefully you will join us here soon. It took us over 2 years to conceive our DD1 (endo and pcos) we did the ivf journey as well but I fell naturally after a lap before another cycle, I hope that you will get your sticky BFP very soon. It makes you feel so cheated after putting is so much cycling for this to happen to you.
    We lost our DD2 at 20 weeks and I can honestly say that it makes your next pregnancy very stressful and anxious. It's a hard journey but at the same time you do need to embrace it and be positive. I'm only 20 weeks pregnant with this babe and it's been really hard but I have found a few things to ease my anxiety I see my OB twice a week for scans (I'm high risk) and I have a doppler I use at home for reassurance, just those little things help me but time drags and I do wish for it to be December and to have a healthy babe in my arms.

@Kwazii good to hear the spotting isn't worsening, I think you are doing the right thing by taking it easy. I had a huge bleed at 10.5weeks and spotting until 16 weeks.

AFM - I made it to 20 weeks! One milestone of this pregnancy reached. Bring on 24 weeks. I though I would feel more relieved than I do.

How is everyone else? I'm hanging out for the first lot of birth announcements! Not long for most of you, it's going to be very quiet in here soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    As the others have said it certainly brings a different experience to pregnancy after a loss. Even though my miscarriage was early at 8 weeks, part of me has never relaxed the same with this pregnancy and I find myself looking forward to it being over.

French pear - I know that was something that surprised me, that passing the milestones from the miscarriage wasn't enough to relieve my anxiety. Small victories though, and every small step is one closer to babe in arms. I'm so happy for you to have gotten to your 20 week mark!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Green Cheese For This Useful Post:

French Pear  (08-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Cheese View Post
    As the others have said it certainly brings a different experience to pregnancy after a loss. Even though my miscarriage was early at 8 weeks, part of me has never relaxed the same with this pregnancy and I find myself looking forward to it being over.

French pear - I know that was something that surprised me, that passing the milestones from the miscarriage wasn't enough to relieve my anxiety. Small victories though, and every small step is one closer to babe in arms. I'm so happy for you to have gotten to your 20 week mark!
    This is me too. Which makes me kinda sad with myself for rushing my last pregnancy, but after we had our fifth I never planned to be pregnant again as even then I wasnt sure if I could cope emotionally, having any more pregnancies. Then after the mmc I didn't want to leave our journey at that, but I never thought it would be as hard on me as it has been.
    I'm finding the last weeks are really dragging where as my last term pregnancy it didn't.
    It's comforting you ladies understand because I feel like I'm putting on a face a bit for my family who don't get the feelings at all. I'm just really ready now to leave pregnancy behind me! Where before I wasn't sure if I would always wish for one more, I know I will not now!

Sent from my SM-T210 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by French Pear View Post

AFM - I made it to 20 weeks! One milestone of this pregnancy reached. Bring on 24 weeks. I though I would feel more relieved than I do.

How is everyone else? I'm hanging out for the first lot of birth announcements! Not long for most of you, it's going to be very quiet in here soon.
    Yay for 20 weeks @French Pear! Are you feeling baby move yet?

I'm 37+4 today. Feeling pretty good! Uncomfortable at night but nothing too much to complain about. Baby's movements are big! Getting so excited to meet her 💕

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Colbie View Post
    Yay for 20 weeks @French Pear! Are you feeling baby move yet?

I'm 37+4 today. Feeling pretty good! Uncomfortable at night but nothing too much to complain about. Baby's movements are big! Getting so excited to meet her ������
    I have an anterior placenta (of course!) but have started to feel more consistent nudging and I did feel a few definite kicks the other night, which is great reassurance, this babe is quiet most of the morning and day and definite more active at night.

Wow you are getting so close! Are you going for a natural birth? I remember the waiting with DD1 to go into labour, it drove me crazy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @French Pear over the half way mark now! Yay! I'm glad to hear it's going well. And @Colbie - wow, any day. Good luck with the birth.