Closed Thread
Page 81 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I started spotting yesterday after my scan. I cried while my husband Googled. No where near enough blood to be a m/c and it's slowed and hopefully stopped now. Dr Google tells us lots of women spot after even an eternal scan like mine. But I hate it! I was feeling so happy when I saw that heartbeat on the scan and the Dr told me nothing but good news...and then I was back to a nervous wreck a few hours later. I don't know how I'm going to stay sane for another 7 weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It's so hard when you have spotting, I seemed to get it with most early scans. Even with dd after my 12 week scan, meaning we ended up with another scan a week later. This time around I had some spotting before and after my 8 week scan but bub perfectly healthy. I hope you continue on with similar success.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwazii View Post
    I started spotting yesterday after my scan. I cried while my husband Googled. No where near enough blood to be a m/c and it's slowed and hopefully stopped now. Dr Google tells us lots of women spot after even an eternal scan like mine. But I hate it! I was feeling so happy when I saw that heartbeat on the scan and the Dr told me nothing but good news...and then I was back to a nervous wreck a few hours later. I don't know how I'm going to stay sane for another 7 weeks.
    Hugs. It just adds another element of stress onto the pregnancy when you have spotting/bleeding. How is the spotting now?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Seeing the hb is fantastic, I hope the spotting has stopped now xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Kwazii, I hope you've rested and that your spotting has stopped completely by now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kwazii, I have been having spotting/ bleeding fairly often in my current pregnancy and at every scan (I've had four) bub has been totally fine and they've found no reason for the bleeding. It's terrifying every time though, especially with a history of miscarriage. I totally get being a nervous wreck. I'm 11 weeks now and really hoping I make it safely into second trimester and that the bleeds may stop then.

I keep reminding myself that bub was fine at scan and I get some comfort from that. Plus, I figure if it was a miscarriage it would get heavier and more painful, but it has so far always stopped of it's own accord.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Subbing so I can find this thread again. Waiting to miscarry my first pregnancy which was achieved through IVF after a year and a half of TTC with problem after problem.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Oh, @ScubaGal.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Cat74 For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (07-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    I mostly just want some threads to sit higher in my feed than the due date threads I signed up to before I knew i was losing the pregnancy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat74 View Post
    Oh, @ScubaGal.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs scubagirl. I remember that feeling when they were still popping up regularly. Hope we can welcome you in here with a successful pregnancy soon.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Green Cheese For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (07-08-2014)