Closed Thread
Page 8 of 100 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Takemehigher - I do hope those cramps stop. You are well over due for a pregnancy to continue.

Cheekime - Hi! We've probably chatted somewhere along the way. My FVL is only hetero but was hiding the fact that I also had +ANA. Apparently they don't often come together so they didn't check until after 3rd mc. Hoping your ttc journey is short and that your next pregnancy is successful.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome takemehigher and cheekime.

Takemehigher, how are you feeling this morning??

~Skye~ 21/11/2012
    Skittle due 07/04/2014

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome takemehigher, it's an anxious time for sure, fx for rising levels.

Cheekime I hope you get that bfp!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Levels come back probably tomorrow. I'm feeling much better this morning. A few niggly growing pains in the groin but apart from that, all good.
    I haven't had any bleeding yet so that's a good sign. I didn't get any implantation bleeding either. If you don't get implantation bleeding does that mean it's not burrowed in well?? Such paranoia lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've never had implantation bleeding with all 3 good pregnancies (hopefully 4)!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was angelbubswwithwings when I ttc my ds but I've started to know too many people irl from bubhub so changed back to an old name lol although I'm sure the stalkers out there will figure me out!

Little Ted I have Hetero too but after two missed miscarriages before my ds I was diagnosed with it and started baby aspirin and mega fol while ttc and then clexane as soon as I got my bfp and my pregnancy went smoothly so fingers crossed it works with the next one too.

I got a negative hpt at 8 or 9dpo and now too scared to test again because I'll be so shattered. We did all the right things this month and we have been trying for ages now

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've never had any implantation or bleeding with any of my four pregnancies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I didn't have any implantation bleeding with dd or the miscarriage but had browny discharge this time and initially thought af coming but took the test anyway and then thought for two whole days it was going to be a chemical pregnancy but all turned out ok. Can clearly vary from pregnancy to pregnancy but lack of definitely not something to worry about.

Has anybody had spotting(very light brownish discharge more than real spotting) every single month? My mum said she did every month with my sister and I just realized so far I had it at 4 weeks and 8 weeks. I had some red spotting with dd at 12 weeks but nothing else but now I'm wondering if I will spot the whole way through. I didn't think to ask the sonographer yesterday to check for blood.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheekime View Post
    I was angelbubswwithwings when I ttc my ds but I've started to know too many people irl from bubhub so changed back to an old name lol although I'm sure the stalkers out there will figure me out!

Little Ted I have Hetero too but after two missed miscarriages before my ds I was diagnosed with it and started baby aspirin and mega fol while ttc and then clexane as soon as I got my bfp and my pregnancy went smoothly so fingers crossed it works with the next one too.

I got a negative hpt at 8 or 9dpo and now too scared to test again because I'll be so shattered. We did all the right things this month and we have been trying for ages now
    Unfortunately, even after 2 mc they still wouldn't give me the clexane. I rang the morning of my bfp (as they had said previously they would start it) and they said no - I cried...then went on to lose that baby too. Started the clexane after o this time as embies were having problems implanting too from previous scans.

Glad your docs were more pro active - I was so frustrated.

Thanks
    Reviews
    LT - I hate how they go back on their word!!! My OB did that to me too, but in relation to an induction!!!

~Skye~ 21/11/2012
    Skittle due 07/04/2014