Closed Thread
Page 70 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I feel like I've been pregnant forever and I'm only 30 weeks, it took me a few weeks of feeling over it before i think i figured out why. Tomorrow marks the day 12 months ago that I got my bfp, surprisingly for us completely naturally on our second month ttc (dd was 15 months ttc and clomid so it was unexpected). We started planning names, and bedroom set ups and how it would affect my 30th celebrations, we even ordered bridesmaid dresses for my sisters wedding in the Nov. We looked forward to that bubba arriving for a whole month before it was so suddenly shattered. This bubba is due almost exactly 6 months after my old due date, I think I've been in baby preparation mode for 12 months already. I still have plenty of times I feel like I shouldn't get too excited but we're getting there. I just think another 10 weeks of this seems like forever!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @greenchase that last 10 weeks is really hard. I remember that with my son. Of course after he was born I wished I had listened to people who told me to use the time to relax but I never did.
    @French Pear, thanks for your reply. It is always nice getting other peoples insight when they have been through the same thing. I think I may just have low hcg- it's the rising that matters though. I am taking the progesterone as I decided the doc knows best. Fingers crossed its good news in a week.

How are you going? No more scares?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Riri For This Useful Post:

Green Cheese  (16-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Cheese View Post
    I feel like I've been pregnant forever and I'm only 30 weeks, it took me a few weeks of feeling over it before i think i figured out why. Tomorrow marks the day 12 months ago that I got my bfp, surprisingly for us completely naturally on our second month ttc (dd was 15 months ttc and clomid so it was unexpected). We started planning names, and bedroom set ups and how it would affect my 30th celebrations, we even ordered bridesmaid dresses for my sisters wedding in the Nov. We looked forward to that bubba arriving for a whole month before it was so suddenly shattered. This bubba is due almost exactly 6 months after my old due date, I think I've been in baby preparation mode for 12 months already. I still have plenty of times I feel like I shouldn't get too excited but we're getting there. I just think another 10 weeks of this seems like forever!
    Dont say only 30 weeks! The next two months will fly it feels like! I'm almost 30 weeks
    I know what you're saying though because this month was a year ago since I got the bfp with the baby we lost. I had about 4 months of not being pregnant before I was again, but in that time I was moving through the grief process and pregnancy was still very much on my mind. I had only just got used to the idea of another baby when we found out it was gone. I had 5 weeks of awful sickness with that pregnancy and then 7 with this one, that's a long time to be sick in the space of 6 months or so.
    My main thing is the physicial aspect of another 9 or so weeks. I already feel stretched to capacity and pretty darn tired with all the pains and aches.
    But even though it's felt a bit arduous, time has gone pretty fast! I've still got lots to prepare yet too, so I'll probably feel I'm running out of time if anything.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bluebirdgirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I feel a bit the same way, and I'm only 26 weeks! Around this time last year I was pregnant but then lost it in August. Felt pretty crap for a few months after that dealing with the emotions then, just as I was starting to feel "normal" again, boom pregnant again and feeling crap.

I also went through a rough patch at the end of March when that bubba was due. Just an emptiness I couldn't get my head around - we would have had a brand new baby. I think it was made worse by the fact that my friend's baby was born around that time so it made me think about it more.

Even though I feel fine now, I'm totally over being pregnant in terms of not being as active as I used to be, feeling tired, etc. Don't get me wrong it is a blessing and a miracle but in so many ways I'm looking forward to bubba being here and beginning that journey together.

Having said all that, I am really trying to make the most of the time I have at the moment - doing lots of reading, knitting bubba a blanket, even just sitting out in the morning sun and enjoying the peace and quiet, spending lots of lovely couple time with DH. The time truly will fly by...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cat74 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies, sorry I've been missing for a little bit. Its good to hear everyone is going, can't believe how far along we are all getting now 22wks here now

Yesterday was our 2nd angels edd and I surprisingly felt ok this time. We had a really busy day so I didn't have time to stop and think about it really until bed. I'm just so grateful to have this little bean thrashing about this time, something I was still a long way from with our 1st angels edd

Plus, in what may seem selfish to some, my girlfriend who shared our edd had her bub a couple of weeks ago so I wasn't thinking about whether she'd had her yet

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just popping my head in to say, 30 weeks today YAY
    @Green Cheese I am due literally exactly one year from my previous due date so I definitely can relate to what you are saying. It's very strange.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Colbie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies, I'm so glad to have you guys understanding where that all comes from. I told my mum and one of my sisters that I was over it today and they started going on about how I shouldn't complain and should be grateful, I just wanted to cry. I'm so incredibly thankful that I'm having this bubba but the whole pregnancy has been anxious and I'm still struggling to relax into the belief that we will have a bubba at the end of it. And when my other sister is avoiding me still as she's dealing with the fact we should have been a few weeks apart if she hadn't had a mc, there was like one thing on the cafe menu that I was actually allowed to eat, I have about a weeks worth of clothes that fit me and I was wondering why I had even bothered to leave the house.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies, I'm so glad to have you guys understanding where that all comes from. I told my mum and one of my sisters that I was over it today and they started going on about how I shouldn't complain and should be grateful, I just wanted to cry. I'm so incredibly thankful that I'm having this bubba but the whole pregnancy has been anxious and I'm still struggling to relax into the belief that we will have a bubba at the end of it. And when my other sister is avoiding me still as she's dealing with the fact we should have been a few weeks apart if she hadn't had a mc, there was like one thing on the cafe menu that I was actually allowed to eat, I have about a weeks worth of clothes that fit me and I was wondering why I had even bothered to leave the house.
    Oh hun I hear you I really do! I have tried SO hard to enjoy this pregnancy but so much has happened, I was so sick for ages and couldn't really get excited, and a whole host of other things have been going on and I just feel like, when does the excitement start? In my heart I am happy and excited but it's always tinged with worry. I completely relate to the part where you said you don't even quite believe you will have a baby- I feel like there must be something wrong with the baby, or about to go wrong, all the time!! I am excited to be 30 weeks and that makes me feel a bit calmer, but honestly until she is in my arms I don't think I will quite believe I'm really having a baby lol!!

I also feel like after having a miscarriage it's almost like you're not 'allowed' to complain about anything and I often feel super guilty for not enjoying this journey more. I know I should try to let that go because I'm pregnant, it's tough sometimes! I have all the same aches and pains and hormonal things happening as every other pregnant woman, I'm entitled to complain a little, but it just feels so wrong when she is so loved and wanted. I just can't wait until she's here with us.

I am also so over work more than anything! I just want to nest and bake and get the nursery ready (we've just moved house and nothing is ready yet, it's making me anxious!) so I think I will be able to feel calmer in 4 weeks time when I go on mat leave.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Colbie For This Useful Post:

Bluebirdgirl  (17-06-2014),Green Cheese  (16-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been struggling too, not to worry over every little niggle or when she is quieter for a while :/
    I was always. Sort of paranoid pregnant person but after the loss it seems so much worse.
    I have been suffering with little sleep due to ligament or nerve pain that wakes me from my sleep in agony, I had it with the last 3 babies before this one too. It's a pain worse than labour and can keep me up for hours at night because laying down makes it worse. It's been bad for the last 6 weeks so it's been hard not to be a grumpy cow
    i do feel so much happier being in the 30 weeks onward bracket now though, it makes it feel that the end is actually in sight! And it's definitely my last pregnancy so I try so hard to enjoy it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Riri I'm on bed rest but things seem to be going ok. 15 weeks this Thursday. I see my OB twice a week for monitoring. How are you going?

How are all the 30 week ladies going @greencheese @Colbie @Bluebirdgirl and who have I missed?? There are a few of you now.. Do you feel like the end is in sight and you will soon get to meet these bubbas? God I can't wait to be at that stage of holding our baby.
    @Bluebirdgirl how are you feeling? I'm a paranoid pregnant person too, so I feel for you.

I'm still on bed rest but my spotting has finally eased, still about but more like discoloured CM (sorry TMI) seeing my OB twice a week for scans and have a big scan at 16 weeks to check on everything possible as we are getting into the stage now where things started going wrong with DD2 before we lost her.