Closed Thread
Page 66 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    What a stressful time frenchpear. Good news though that they have found a cause, nothing worse than not knowing. Fingers crossed for you that it resolves

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following User Says Thank You to michellek For This Useful Post:

French Pear  (31-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So sorry to hear that French pear. I hope it's just a little scare. So glad you saw a healthy baby now test up and take it easy.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Colbie For This Useful Post:

French Pear  (31-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Resting up and worrying whist trying not to freak out is my weekend's agenda.

I'm still spotting today but its brown and very small amounts so I'm hoping it was definitely just an implantation bleed from the placenta, like my OB said.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh French Pear, just wanted to say I'm thinking of you and hoping for continued improvement. Sounds like the news has been as good as can be hoped.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, haven't posted in a while, work is still crazy. 5 weeks to go till maternity leave and I am counting them down.

French Pear I saw your posts and wanted to offer some reassurance if I could. With this pregnancy I bled from 15 weeks to 17.5 weeks. An initial gush of blood which I went straight to emergency for and then after that it lessened and was sometimes a dull red colour but mostly it was brown spotting. I had lots of extra scans and each time the baby was active and healthy. They couldn't find a cause for it and my OB said it was most likely due to my low lying placenta. I am 23 weeks now with a healthy and active baby girl on board and have had no further bleeding. Got to have another scan at 32 weeks to check if the placenta has moved up high enough. Anyway hope everything settles down for you, I know how stressful it is especially after you have already experienced a loss.

Hope things continue to go well for everyone else. I am finally enjoying this pregnancy and can't wait to have another baby.
    Last edited by Meeksie80; 31-05-2014 at 12:58. Reason: typo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Meeksie - not long to go now! Bet you're looking forward to mat leave starting. Glad all going smoothly.

French pear - how are you doing? Hope everything settled down for you.

Well I got my results from gd and I'm all clear! Yay. Although my iron levels were a bit high so we are doing another blood test to check those levels again. Had some awful muscle pain early in the week after a long drive on the weekend so I could barely move Monday night. Thankfully it's not too bad now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Cheese View Post
    Meeksie - not long to go now! Bet you're looking forward to mat leave starting. Glad all going smoothly.

French pear - how are you doing? Hope everything settled down for you.

Well I got my results from gd and I'm all clear! Yay. Although my iron levels were a bit high so we are doing another blood test to check those levels again. Had some awful muscle pain early in the week after a long drive on the weekend so I could barely move Monday night. Thankfully it's not too bad now.
    Agree, @French Pear how are you now?

Green cheese my GTT was normal too, but my iron was really LOW rather than high so I started supplements yesterday. Everything else was fine, blood pressure etc. I'm sick (again!) with a chesty cough but other than that everything is good!

What happens if your iron levels are too high? How do you bring them down?
    & when are you off on Mat leave?
    I have just over 5 weeks now yay. I am so looking forward to nesting time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So far so good... Still holding my breath though. Had a scan with my OB and the bleed is getting smaller and the babe was jumping around, then had another scan at the radiology whilst getting my NIPT test done and everything is looking good, for now. I'm just taking it one day at a time and not getting ahead of myself. We lost DD2 at 20 weeks so I feel I can't relax at all until I'm holding our healthy baby. I hope that I can and that things go well for the remainder of the pregnancy as I really loved being pregnant with DD1.

Oh and we are having another girl - no surprises there.
    @Green Cheese I haven't heard of iron too high?is that an issue and if so, whàt do you need to do? Great news about the GD testing.

Thanks meeksie hopefully the next few weeks go quickly so you can relax on maternity leave

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Colbie 5 weeks to go! Very exciting have you decided on your birth plan and so on? Hope you feel better soon and the cough goes away quick smart

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by French Pear View Post
    @Colbie 5 weeks to go! Very exciting have you decided on your birth plan and so on? Hope you feel better soon and the cough goes away quick smart
    That's 5 weeks til mat leave, another 6 after that til edd!

My birth plan, well I'm having another homebirth, hopefully in water again too. I am on the community midwifery program with a great midwife and have also booked a gorgeous doula who is teaching me some hypnobirthing techniques. I'm getting very excited to birth! I've been reading lots and watching videos!

I'm glad bubs is staying strong in there! Congrats on a baby girl!