Closed Thread
Page 58 of 100 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Doing ok here as well. 15wks and slowly beginning to relax a little. Still won't fully until after our morph scan though

I swear I felt a couple of pops down low during the week. I felt dd definitely by 17wks so I guess it is possible?

Hope you're resting up as much as possible Colby

Good luck for next Thursday Cat!

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad to hear everyone is going relatively well. I am 18 weeks now and have anatomy scan this Thursday. Excited to hopefully find out what we are having.

Have been feeling little movements this week and last night was first time i felt good strong kicks.

I know I will be having another scan later in the pregnancy due to my very low placenta, still getting some brown spotting every few days but was having it every day so at least that is better. Starting to accept that I will actually get a baby at the end of all this, it's nice to be able to get excited.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Holy crap 9dpo and I have a super faint line on a frer so excited/scared

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jodes86 For This Useful Post:

melimum  (26-04-2014),Pinkblue  (27-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jodes86 View Post
    Holy crap 9dpo and I have a super faint line on a frer so excited/scared
    Oh Jodes I really truly hope this bubba sticks for you! I'm sure we all have everything crossed for you

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to michellek For This Useful Post:

Jodes86  (26-04-2014),melimum  (26-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, how's everyone doing? It's nice to see some new bfps, congrats and wishing you an easy pregnancy & healthy bub

So I'll be 9wks tomorrow and getting another scan then. I can't help but worry there won't be a heartbeat, particularly when my MS seems a little better today. When you've had it turn out bad before, it's hard not to worry it might happen again. Fx for a good outcome for us all this time!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh pinkblue I only had one week nausea and that was it. I had convinced myself before every scan that something bad was going to occur and leave us heartbroken again. However every time I was confronted with bub growing and a strong heartbeat. I will be 14 weeks tomorrow and while my worry and anxiety decreased after our nt scan last week which I was told bubba was measuring ahead and was low risk. It has somewhat been misplaced by worry for our morphology scan. Unfortunately for me I think I will have some mild anxiety about the pregnancy until the baby is born. I think this partly relates to our ms being our first pregnancy, had it not occurred I think I would be much more relaxed. I am grateful that I am pregnant again so soon and looking forward to meeting our rainbow baby.

Sent from my GT-I9210T using The Bub Hub mobile app

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Nikita333 For This Useful Post:

Pinkblue  (28-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikita333 View Post
    Oh pinkblue I only had one week nausea and that was it. I had convinced myself before every scan that something bad was going to occur and leave us heartbroken again. However every time I was confronted with bub growing and a strong heartbeat. I will be 14 weeks tomorrow and while my worry and anxiety decreased after our nt scan last week which I was told bubba was measuring ahead and was low risk. It has somewhat been misplaced by worry for our morphology scan. Unfortunately for me I think I will have some mild anxiety about the pregnancy until the baby is born. I think this partly relates to our ms being our first pregnancy, had it not occurred I think I would be much more relaxed. I am grateful that I am pregnant again so soon and looking forward to meeting our rainbow baby.

Sent from my GT-I9210T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Thanks @Nikita333, I think I'll be in the same boat and worry at every stage til they're born!! Did you have the NIPT blood test done at 10wks? I'm trying to decide if it's worthwhile or will NT cover the same stuff.
    Thanks, fx we get our rainbow babies!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Pinkblue, @Nikita, I feel a bit the same way. My 19-week scan is on Thurs and I'm having little negative thoughts start to creep in. What if there's no heartbeat, what if the baby's not growing enough (I haven't put on much weight). I'm quite consciously having to tell myself they're just thoughts, not reality. It helps! But still looking forward to some reassurance...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat74 View Post
    @Pinkblue, @Nikita, I feel a bit the same way. My 19-week scan is on Thurs and I'm having little negative thoughts start to creep in. What if there's no heartbeat, what if the baby's not growing enough (I haven't put on much weight). I'm quite consciously having to tell myself they're just thoughts, not reality. It helps! But still looking forward to some reassurance...
    Thanks @Cat74, sounds like we're all going through the same anxieties...I wish you the best of luck for your scan on Thursday. We'll have everything crossed its all positive news for you! Are you finding out the gender?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Pinkblue, thanks. Yes, we are finding out the gender. I'm excited about that, and it will make it easier to buy clothing, nursery gear, etc. I'll let you know afterwards.