Closed Thread
Page 57 of 100 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wonderful news Green cheese and wishnhope!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bluebirdgirl For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (10-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by michellek View Post
    Welcome Cat hope may rolls around quickly for you. Its such a relief getting past milestones but I agree, its hard to still get too excited

I had my 12wk scan yesterday all looked good with bubby, measurements all looking ok too. I see my gp on Tuesday for results so fingers crossed they come back low risk, I will then be one relieved mumma to make it again to a 2nd tri

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app
    So happy for you Michelle!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bluebirdgirl For This Useful Post:

michellek  (09-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone,

I am 15 and 6 today and all this week I have been having bleeding. It's strange because it's only when I have been lying down for a long time like at night and I get up to go to the toilet. It's not a huge amount and is a dull red colour that goes to brown spotting during the day. I went to the hospital after the first incidence and the ultrasound showed everything fine with baby and no indication of anything causing the bleeding. I am being squeezed in to see my OB today so hopefully everything is still fine.

Has anyone had or heard of anything similar? It's so hard after 2 losses to think that all is still ok.

Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Meeksie, I have had something similar with my first pregnancy, 16 years ago. So I don't know if the ultrasound machines these days would be more sensitive and accurate.
    i had unexplained bleeding on and off from 9 weeks to 16 weeks, always bright red, like the end of a period. I had ultrasounds at 9 and 11 weeks where they couldn't find any reason for it, other than fluid in what is medically named the pouch of Douglas.
    When I've googled that it comes up with women who had endo before they conceived, which I never did.

Hopefully they can give you an answer and it's nothing that will cause any issues for you. It's frustrating to be told we just don't know.
    After the bleeding stopped at 16 weeks the rest of the pregnancy was completely normal.

Keep us posted?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Bluebirdgirl. My appointment went well, baby is still measuring well for dates, is active and heart is beating away. He did see that my placenta is lying really low so it could be the reason for the bleeding or he said it may be my cervix. As long as I am not losing large amounts of blood then everything should be fine. I have hired a doppler to have some peace of mind before I start feeling definite movements.

It's interesting what you said about endo, I know that I have a severe case of it so that may also be a factor. I had no bleeding at all with my first and only successful pregnancy.

Thanks again

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Meeksie80 For This Useful Post:

Bluebirdgirl  (26-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How's everyone going, hope we're all traveling along smoothly. All starting to feel more real now I can feel bub kicking, 22 weeks already :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey green cheese

Well I've had an interesting few weeks, had gastritis at 18 weeks and again at 21 weeks where I ended up overnight in hospital on the drip for dehydration. We are moving house too so everything is hectic and exhausting! But apart from that bubs is going great, morph scan was perfect and confirmed we are having a little girl

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I am starting to feel a little calmer about things. I had a few nights in hospital two weeks ago to monitor my gestational diabetes and I seem to be managing that a lot better now.

Morph scan is next Thurs. Can't wait to see the little bubba again!...and find out if it's a boy or girl.

Still not feeling any movement but it could still be a few weeks away give my placenta is at the front.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies doing ok here, getting a large bump! Just over 22 weeks now and starting to think how fast this is going.
    glad to hear everyone is going well.
    Hope you are doing ok Colbie, sounds really hectic.

these pesky anterior placentas hey Cat! My girl still manages to hide behind hers quite well at times.