Closed Thread
Page 56 of 100 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies this is my first post here just after some advice/personal experience sorry this is a bit long. I had and early mc about 5 weeks on Boxing Day fell again without a period then discovered no HB on ultrasound about 9 weeks, I took a misoprostal regime and had a zero HCG on the 13/3. Last tues I thought my period had arrived but was only a small amount of pink spotting lasting the morning. So today for some reason I decided to grab a test and a strong positive result with arvo wee. Sooooo I'm freaking out big time! Does anyone have any similar experiences?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi scooter,

Sorry but I haven't had that experience myself.....although I'm pretty sure that hcg can rise even after a miscarriage (it's not an automatic drop off and takes time to leave the body). My last mc my first hcg test came back at 45, and re second one (3 weeks later) was 32 - so fairly certain there was a rise there in the meantime.

Are you able to get some more blood tests done? I had several to measure the fall of hcg (we were still ttc and wanted to know)?

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    This didn't happen to me either but I know I ovulated 2 days after hcg went out of system. If that helps

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks little duck my HCG was tracked to zero and I am pretty certain I ovulated going to see the dr for some blood though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Hi ladies, I'd like to join this thread. I wish I'd found it sooner! I am 16w 3d today and still finding it hard to believe that I'm pregnant. I miscarried in August last year at 7 weeks and that was our first pregnancy after five years of marriage. We'd given up trying and it came as quite a shock initially, then just as we were getting excited about the thought of it, it ended.

Even though I've passed some big emotional milestones - getting over the 7-week mark and the 12-week scan/tests - I still can't seem to let myself get too excited about it. I'm still so worried that something is going to happen.

Early on and right up to the 12-week mark in this pregnancy I had high blood pressure (probably because I was so stressed about losing the baby). This is OK now but I have subsequently been diagnosed with gestational diabetes (dr tested at 10 weeks because of BP). That has been a big adjustment, changing my diet and now taking insulin 4 times a day, which I don't feel I'm coping that well with.

I feel like a few others in this thread - with every little niggly feeling I get anxious that there is something wrong. My placenta is at the front so dr says I may not feel the baby until 20+ weeks. I'm hoping that I'll feel a little happier and relaxed after my scan on 1 May and was hoping to hang out with you here to support each other along the way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome Cat
    We can all relate to how you feel.
    I have a fully anterior placenta too and this is my 7th pregnancy and at 20 weeks I'm just feeling her more. It's kinda a bummer, but we just have to be patient til they are big enough not to hide behind it.
    i have a Doppler, I would have been a crazy person without being able to use it.

Green cheese, your scan was today? I know you aren't finding out the gender but still eager to hear your good news

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Cat hope may rolls around quickly for you. Its such a relief getting past milestones but I agree, its hard to still get too excited

I had my 12wk scan yesterday all looked good with bubby, measurements all looking ok too. I see my gp on Tuesday for results so fingers crossed they come back low risk, I will then be one relieved mumma to make it again to a 2nd tri

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app

8. The Following User Says Thank You to michellek For This Useful Post:

Pinkblue  (09-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had a fantastic 20 week scan today despite bubba being stubborn and not getting in the right spot for the measurements easily. We stuck with our not finding out the sex even though it was tempting. I was pretty distracted this morning and last night and didn't get a chance to get anxious after one of my best friends had said yesterday her twins might arrive at 31 weeks then going MIA for 24 hours, we finally got word everything was fine(well positive as one can expect considering they were born last night) in the middle of my scan so I was able to relax after that.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Green Cheese For This Useful Post:

michellek  (09-04-2014),Pinkblue  (09-04-2014),Wishnhope  (09-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Huge sigh of relief! Saw our little bubba today 10w+4d and hopefully passed the period that we lost our little Sprog last time. 2 weeks til the 12 week scan!!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

michellek  (09-04-2014),Pinkblue  (09-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah that is great news.

I'm 11 weeks today and can barely believe it. I still can't let go of.looking for signs of spotting. I'm hoping my nt scan will give me a extra confidence boost.

Sent from my GT-I9210T using The Bub Hub mobile app

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Nikita333 For This Useful Post:

Pinkblue  (09-04-2014)