Closed Thread
Page 55 of 100 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I might join if that's ok!
    I'm 5weeks with hopefully my rainbow baby due 2 Dec
    I'm incredibly nervous this time so trying to stay chilled (trying...).
    Good luck to everyone else!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pinkblue For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (04-04-2014),munchkin859  (04-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Pinkblue!

Little Ted, my history is pretty easy going, two successful pregnancies in 2007 and 2009 (conceived on clomid) then trying for the third since 2012. BFP in January this year, but lost it at 6 weeks, just started bleeding and bled for two weeks. Then ovulated about a week after I stopped bleeding and got pregnant again! So here I am.

I have another scan on Tuesday and will then hopefully get more info about how big the bleed is.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to icechrystal For This Useful Post:

Pinkblue  (04-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Pinkblue How far along are you now and when is your first milestone to reach?

Icecrystal - at this stage the only thing I would recommend is resting up - no lifting, washing, cleaning, groceries, shaving legs, picking up toys...which with children is hard I know and keep well hydrated. The only other thing they can do is some bloods to make sure there is nothing primarily causing the bleed to happen, but most won't order bloods until at least after two miscarriages. A percentage of women do have a sch at some point earlier on in pregnancy but most don't know they are there unless they have a scan or they start to bleed.

Hopefully with a bit of rest it will resolve itself.
    LT x.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

Pinkblue  (07-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkblue View Post
    Hi ladies, I might join if that's ok!
    I'm 5weeks with hopefully my rainbow baby due 2 Dec
    I'm incredibly nervous this time so trying to stay chilled (trying...).
    Good luck to everyone else!!
    Had to come in and give you congrats Pinkblue-all the best! x

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Chillies For This Useful Post:

Pinkblue  (04-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats that is wonderful news.

I also had a small bleed which they picked up at my dating scan which has been progressively getting smaller. I asked my obstetrician yesterday about it and she said because of it's size the danger period has passed.

Sent from my GT-I9210T using The Bub Hub mobile app

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Nikita333 For This Useful Post:

Pinkblue  (04-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    Hi Pinkblue How far along are you now and when is your first milestone to reach?

Icecrystal - at this stage the only thing I would recommend is resting up - no lifting, washing, cleaning, groceries, shaving legs, picking up toys...which with children is hard I know and keep well hydrated. The only other thing they can do is some bloods to make sure there is nothing primarily causing the bleed to happen, but most won't order bloods until at least after two miscarriages. A percentage of women do have a sch at some point earlier on in pregnancy but most don't know they are there unless they have a scan or they start to bleed.

Hopefully with a bit of rest it will resolve itself.
    LT x.
    Hi LT! Only 5+4 and taking it a day at a time. Next milestone is a Scan at 7+1... Fx this one is good! I'll be sweating bullets that day, my lovely OB will do it himself in his rooms which should help :-)

How are you going LT? Do you know what you're having?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hate how slowly those early days go - hopefully it will go quick and you'll have a good scan.

Things here are fine as far as I know. The little man was very active from about 7 til 1am last night so a bit tired today. He was so low and heaps of pressure that it felt a little like early pre-labour which had me worried but nothing today so all good.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

Pinkblue  (05-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    I hate how slowly those early days go - hopefully it will go quick and you'll have a good scan.

Things here are fine as far as I know. The little man was very active from about 7 til 1am last night so a bit tired today. He was so low and heaps of pressure that it felt a little like early pre-labour which had me worried but nothing today so all good.
    Hope he stays put and let's you get some rest tonight!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Still utterly paranoid history will repeat itself.
    I was so excited to see bubba's heartbeat at 9w2d since "I thought" we lost our last at 9 weeks gest - which I know know means she was the size of 9 weeks gest at our 12 week scan. Well I just read that a fetus degenerates at the same rate it would grown so in actual fact our bub passed at 10w4d.

Sorry for the negative post just feeling really deflated

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hugs wish, it's so hard to get past those little milestones. I found even though we lost our last one at 8 weeks, with no development from 5 weeks I still couldn't relax until 12 weeks. And honestly at almost 20 weeks I still have days where I'm not convinced we are having a baby this time. I am just focusing on getting through the next few days - Wed is my 20 week appt with Dr so she will use Doppler and then scan in the arvo.