Closed Thread
Page 54 of 100 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies,

Yay, congrats bluebird on a pinky

My morph scan is on Thursday.

Vent from me- I have been so so sick the past few days. I think it's gastro or food poisoning. We nearly went to hospital yesterday because I couldn't keep any fluids down at all. Luckily this morning the vomiting has stopped, still not game to eat yet though. I am so weak and exhausted. Being sick sucks!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Colbie For This Useful Post:

Bluebirdgirl  (02-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

It's been a while since I posted! Congratulations to everyone having wonderful news and welcome to the new mummas to be Colbie: hope you're feeling better by the minute!
    A couple of weeks ago we reached a major milestone, moving past week 8 when I lost both pregnancies last year, on to our NT scan which showed a perfect little bub bouncing around inside. Scan and test came back with no cause for any concern.
    Now I'm at 14 weeks and seeking some advice...
    Firstly, I have been feeling "flutters" I think are the baby since about 10 weeks. Am I out of my mind? Anyone else experiencing this??
    Secondly (mostly because of my slight paranoia) I purchased a hi bebe fetal doppler to use at home just a few days ago. Anyone else used these things? I'm having SO much trouble finding the heartbeat and if anything I see a flash of HB around 150-170 for just a few seconds. Just not sure I'm even doing it right. Advice would be GREAT!!
    Finally - anyone else hit around 14 weeks and feel not-so-pregnant-anymore? Not complaining cos I feel much better, but lack of ravenous hunger and overwhelming lethargy leaved me a little on edge :/

Cheers all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I've heard on BH that dopplers' use prior to about 16 weeks is touch and go even by gps/middies. Would probably depend on bub's position, position of placenta, movement, etc.

Hopefully it will give you more of a consistent and lingering reading soon.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

Loulouie  (01-04-2014)

waitsee is offline “While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Same as previous poster mentioned, my middie appt at 15 weeks they didn't want to try incase thry couldnt find hb.

Had my morph scan on monday, relieved to say it all went well and we are expecting a boy ♡

Sent from my GT-P3110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to waitsee For This Useful Post:

Green Cheese  (01-04-2014),Little Ted  (02-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on your boy waitsee!

Loulouie, I had a hired hi bebe from 11 weeks. I couldn't find the baby until 13.5 weeks. My placenta is anterior so it gives the baby somewhere to hide, also they move so much.
    I bought my own in another brand and even the other day at 17 weeks I had trouble finding her because she was hiding behind the placenta.
    I remembered with my 4th the dr couldn't find him at 20 weeks because he was behind the placenta, so it's pretty normal.
    make sure you have plenty of gel on there and search around everywhere. Hope you get a consistent reading soon, it's nice to have that connection. Sometimes a full bladder helps or it makes it worse.

I used to forget I was pregnant all the time with my last baby, it was only when I would bump my belly or feel him move I was like, oh yeh lol
    This time even though I don't feel her much I feel very pregnant.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bluebirdgirl For This Useful Post:

Loulouie  (02-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I made it to 10 weeks today I'm still super cautious about the pregnancy though. It is really interesting to read about the frontal position of the placenta and not feeling the baby as much. I'm pretty sure my last scan indicated that mine was frontal. I'm assuming this will take longer to feel bubs?

Sent from my GT-I9210T using The Bub Hub mobile app

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Nikita333 For This Useful Post:

Pinkblue  (04-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nikita I've had anterior placentas with all but one of my pregnancies but this one is the most central, it's right at the front and we could see it so much in the ultrasound and her movements are very cushioned by it. This is my 6th child and the one I've felt the least or equal to my first who I didn't feel that much either. Back then I had very tight tummy muscles though!
    I guess in a months time it won't make so much difference to me.
    I think at 10 weeks it could still move up for you. It wasn't even mentioned at my 12 week scan.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations everyone on your good news!

I had my 7 week scan on Tuesday, baby in the right place and heartbeat and everything, but they found subchorionic bleed. Has anybody had that? I am booked for another scan next Tuesday and trying not to freak out about this.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yayy for a healthy boy waitsee

Loulouie, I have an angelbeats Doppler and was shocked that I found bub so early at 11wks. I was trying to hold off as a lot of what you read says it is very sketchy whether or not you will find them buuuttt....it sat there in the box looking at me and I gave in my gp found my dd really early too so something must be in my favour. Hope you get a good listen soon too!

Icechrystal - I had a very small sch with my last pregnancy. I had the bleed the day after we have our first scan and was in disbelief, assuming the worst (like seriously, show me a hb only to lose it next day!?) Took the sonographer a long time to find it and as it was tiny, noone was worried. I just took it as easy as I could. Sadly we did lose that bub to another mmc when we had our next scan 3wks later but I was assured it was not caused by the sch

Afm, slowly tracking our way to the 12wk mark this weekend. Nt scan is Tuesday morning so fingers and toes are crossed

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app

15. The Following User Says Thank You to michellek For This Useful Post:

icechrystal  (04-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've had a few sch - none of which have ended a pregnancy. Some bled but stopped and healed up over the period of about 6 weeks and pregnancy has continued well. Others however were a side effect of my body rejecting the pregnancy and the placenta coming away.

Take it easy and it should heal up. Are you on any medications? What is your previous pregnancy history?