Closed Thread
Page 51 of 100 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Colbie View Post
    so sorry to hear this. Did you ever have any testing? Xxx
    Yes I have 2 blood disorders which make it difficult. I was on aspirin and they thought it might help. Clexane would probably help better but I have 3 cavernomas in my brain so the risk of stroke/death is too high if I have a bleed in my brain.
    Wishing you all the very healthiest of pregnancies and babies.
    Thank you for all your support. Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Feel free to debrief anytime mop. Let us know how you get on. Will be thinking of you. It is a difficult decision to decide to stop trying but also a very worthwhile decision to be around for your daughter.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

mumofprincess  (22-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry mumofprincess. Big hugs xx

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app

5. The Following User Says Thank You to michellek For This Useful Post:

mumofprincess  (22-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone, wondering if I could join here. I am 5w4d with my third child, this is my fourth pregnancy and a surprise one.

I had no idea I was pregnant as I had just had a miscarriage and was waiting for AF to arrive so I could start FET. Then the clinic called and told me the news last week. I was totally shocked and literally just cried that evening. I started pregnancy monitoring with the clinic and it wasn't until I had my second blood test and I saw hcg rising very nicely that I felt a bit better.

Hcg was 326 at 4w5d when I found out last week, then 1250 at 5w1d. When I miscarried last time it was 1300 at 6 weeks, so much better this time. The progesterone was 47 at first blood test last week, but then went down to 36 so the doctor put me on pessaries.

Now I am just waiting for the next blood test. I feel like I am just trying to survive between blood tests and trying not to hope too much. It's hard though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by icechrystal View Post
    Hello everyone, wondering if I could join here. I am 5w4d with my third child, this is my fourth pregnancy and a surprise one.

I had no idea I was pregnant as I had just had a miscarriage and was waiting for AF to arrive so I could start FET. Then the clinic called and told me the news last week. I was totally shocked and literally just cried that evening. I started pregnancy monitoring with the clinic and it wasn't until I had my second blood test and I saw hcg rising very nicely that I felt a bit better.

Hcg was 326 at 4w5d when I found out last week, then 1250 at 5w1d. When I miscarried last time it was 1300 at 6 weeks, so much better this time. The progesterone was 47 at first blood test last week, but then went down to 36 so the doctor put me on pessaries.

Now I am just waiting for the next blood test. I feel like I am just trying to survive between blood tests and trying not to hope too much. It's hard though.
    Welcome and congrats on your pregnancy. The waiting is very difficult, and each little step gets us slightly closer to the end goal. After 12 weeks everything seems to have started flying past for me and I will be 18 weeks this week. Just focus on each small milestone for now, the next blood test, the ultrasound etc. good luck.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Green Cheese For This Useful Post:

icechrystal  (24-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats and welcome icechrystal!

Like Green Cheese, I found it somewhat helpful to set little goals to help the time pass.....although I still worry occasionally, time is really starting to fly - will be 28 weeks this Wednesday

All the best xx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to littleduck For This Useful Post:

icechrystal  (26-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks green cheese and little duck. I am 6 weeks today. Had another blood test yesterday and started getting a bit depressed when hcg had only risen to 5320 from 1250 5 days earlier. But then I read on some website that hcg only doubles every 2-3 days and slower when it reaches 6000. I am smack in the middle of the 2-3 day doubling time so feel much better. First ultrasound is booked in two weeks. Feeling excited but also very stressed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by icechrystal View Post
    Thanks green cheese and little duck. I am 6 weeks today. Had another blood test yesterday and started getting a bit depressed when hcg had only risen to 5320 from 1250 5 days earlier. But then I read on some website that hcg only doubles every 2-3 days and slower when it reaches 6000. I am smack in the middle of the 2-3 day doubling time so feel much better. First ultrasound is booked in two weeks. Feeling excited but also very stressed.
    Just focus on that scan date!

Big hugs - first trimester is sooo stressful.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies. Hope you're all doing well.

Haven't been around much as I finally got my rainbow...

The rainbow after the storm.

My name is Penelope Jorja, but you can call me Poppi.
    I was born Wednesday 26th March at 3.45pm, weighing 3340 grams (7lb4 1/2oz for you oldies still using the metric system!) I am 49cms long and have a head full of long jet black hair (that's the Italian side from mum clearly!!)

We're all doing pretty well and we're all super happy!ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1396044693.337039.jpg

It is possibly ladies, I never thought the time would come....but it did....hold on to hope xx

Angel baby ~Skye~ 21/11/12
    Last edited by munchkin859; 29-03-2014 at 13:07.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to munchkin859 For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (06-04-2014),michellek  (29-03-2014),Mokeybear  (29-03-2014),Pinkblue  (04-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just barging into this thread to pass on my most heartfelt congratulations, she is beautiful!!!!!

I'm so very happy for you lovely xxxxx

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Mokeybear For This Useful Post:

munchkin859  (29-03-2014)