Closed Thread
Page 4 of 100 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by waitsee View Post
    I was scared to write on bubhub due in threads again - just yet, I had a miscarriage November last year, discovered I was pregnant again week before Christmas. Waiting on a scan this Friday, my anxiety is kept in check most of the time especially as I have bad m/s all day atm.

I did wipe last week and it had a pink tinge and I nearly fainted, thought it was happening again....

Sent from my GT-P3110 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I hope all goes well for you, WS.

We have not conceived again after our M/C in July. I understand your concerns - but the statistics are very much in your favour for a healthy bub this time round.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies I had a M/C in Oct at 4w2d I'm now 6w2d pregnant but i just feel like something is wrong the last 2 days i haven't felt any symptoms and i'm freaking out and have used 2 toilet rolls to check if I'm bleeding again. I have our ultrasound this coming Friday so i have my fingers crossed that all is ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GabberQueeN83 View Post
    Hi ladies I had a M/C in Oct at 4w2d I'm now 6w2d pregnant but i just feel like something is wrong the last 2 days i haven't felt any symptoms and i'm freaking out and have used 2 toilet rolls to check if I'm bleeding again. I have our ultrasound this coming Friday so i have my fingers crossed that all is ok.
    What were your symptoms prior to that? I had barely any, no nausea, no nothing really! My constant one was sore breasts/nipples - but not much else.

Try to do something that will relax you.......xxxooo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Really sick and heaps tired, today i have no nausea or tiredness only sore boobs and really bad back cramps like when i lost the first

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,, I bet you all wish that I would just go away..
    I want to make something clear to all of you..
    I am sooo happy for all of you, that you have been able to conceive again.. But surely you all remember how hard it was when you all miscarried.. And how gurtful it was to even see another pregnant woman.. Wishing sooo badly that it was you..

Please just understand that there is a time and place for everything, ( with no need for disgust or sarcasm from others ) and maybe this is a better place for these discussions about your new bubs.

Thankyou for your understanding .. Who knows .. Maybe I will join you again someday too. But until then I will stay in the m/c thread.. And share that experience and support.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Really sick and heaps tired, today i have no nausea or tiredness only sore boobs and really bad back cramps like when i lost the first
    Any chance that you could move your appointment forward at all? Not that you should be concerned, but more for your peace of mind.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Green Cheese - how are you going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nah i'll leave it, it's only next Friday I'm sure i'm just freaking out, It's just that I'm so scared LittleDuck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nah i'll leave it, it's only next Friday I'm sure i'm just freaking out, It's just that I'm so scared LittleDuck.
    I know

It's so hard not to be.....try and think positive thoughts! Hope this week goes by quickly for you x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by littleduck View Post
    @Green Cheese - how are you going?
    Thanks for thinking of me - I've been meaning to update but we just got home. I haven't had any more discharge so fx that all is well in there. Trying to take each day as it comes, had a little cry this morning. Went out even though I didn't feel like it and I'm glad I did as it mostly took my mind off. Went shopping with future sil, then came home and had a gossip. She kept dd amused at least. Then we went to a friends for a BBQ dinner and their kids kept dd happy. If I had stayed home I would have been cooped up with dd all day.

I won't attempt an earlier scan unless it comes heavy bleeding or in pain, I'm regional and they wouldn't do it earlier unless urgent, only Wed arvo to wait. It just sucks that since today is 4 weeks since bfp I should be already far enough to know but I have to wait until the ultrasound.