Closed Thread
Page 24 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies, can I please join you? I've been on and off reading along hoping I could join sometime in the future and have suddenly found myself here by some miracle!
    It took us two years and a lot of infertility treatment and drugs to be blessed with our dd in March 2012 and we've been back on the infertility roller coaster for 13 months now TTC#2 which resulted in a miscarriage at two days before 7 weeks on Christmas Eve. I have PCOS so I don't O on my own.
    I have been very impatiently waiting and waiting for my 1st post m/c AF to arrive to get started on a Pill cycle which would lead into IVF when a blood test with my Fertility Clinic to see if AF was imminent or not showed....that I was actually pregnant again with a freak'n natural miracle bub. hCG = 9000 last Tues! No drugs, no IUI, no monitoring! I think I'm 7 weeks on Monday(tomorrow!). To say that I was shocked is too much of an understatement! After everything we've been through, I still can't believe it just happened naturally, I truly feel luckier than if I'd won lotto! BUT....and I think only you ladies here can empathise with me when I say that with my second hCG bloods booked for this Tuesday and heartbeat scan booked on Thursday...I suddenly find myself desperate for good news and not being able to bear the thought of any more bad news. I think I'll go a little nuts if it ends the same way as last time How are you ladies coping with these desperate feelings??
    Last edited by Ladydee; 09-02-2014 at 06:48.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (09-02-2014),Emmakin  (09-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Welcome Loulouie and Ladydee!

To answer your question from my perspective Ladydee, I don't think you ever fully relax after having a mc. Even after a threatened mc with one of our children I couldn't wait to be at the end.
    There is a nervousness before each scan and test.

Hoping you both have successful pregnancies this time.

Ladydee - I also went through years of fertility treatment before having our first to go on and conceive naturally after that (have since had treatment again as PCOS flared back up again). Sometimes with PCOS a pregnancy will trick our hormones into doing the right thing for a while.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (09-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    WOW Ladydee that is awesome! Congratulations and of course, welcome. My only advice is to take things one day, or even one moment, at a time. You will get there. The support here is a huge help too!

Be sure to keep us posted!!

xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to littleduck For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (09-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Whoops Loulouie I missed your post from before - welcome and congratulations

My personal experience is that I always had very mild symptoms (still do), so personally don't feel that they are a good way of judging how the pregnancy is progressing. I know some women feel they are and are comforted by them, but IMO it's just not the case.

As LT said above, you never really relax after an mc. Although at this point I'm REALLY enjoying things I'm always aware that anything could happen. So as much as I'm loving being pregnant I just want it to be over so I can have my baby girl with me!! She's still got some growing to do though

Please share any any worries (and all the good stuff too!) with us here xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your support! Ladydee, such amazing news!! I had PCOS in my teens through to mid 20's, I thought I would have the same trouble. When I was ready for a baby my periods were quite regular and we spent 6 months TTC and everything was fine - all natural. I wish you the very best!!

Had trouble sleeping last night, not feeling exhausted this time around. Main symptoms have been some mild nausea and really hungry. I'm so paranoid about my symptoms as I felt them drop off so quickly with the last two preg's right before miscarrying. This morning I am starving again but that's all. Hoping my hormone levels are staying up and all is well!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Loulouie For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (09-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yaaaay, thank you ladies for the warm welcomes....I feel like I've found my home for the next 7 months or so....fingers and toes crossed!!!

So sorry to read of your losses too but glad that we're all here with another chance How far along are you Littleduck and LittleTed? Have you booked in for your scan yet Loulouie?

I think I had what is called a MMC last time and in hindsight, the only difference I felt after it must have happened was that I lost that bloated feeling (similar to a bit of constipation) and that is the same thing that has changed towards the end of this week I still have very sore boobs, exhaustion and I think I felt my first couple if little waves of nausea yesterday so I'm hanging onto that. By this stage with my daughter, MS was really kicking in....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MayoBean View Post
    @michellek @Chillies you guys doing ok???

Sent from my GT-I9507 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Still here Mayo! Just waiting for my lines to get darker so I'm more confident Welcome n congrats to the newbies

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Chillies For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (09-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi and congratulations to the new ladies 😊
    I'm very new to BH itself.

So many scans this week, I'm really glad to be able to share feelings with ladies who sadly understand them.
    My nt scan is Friday and I'm pretty nervous. 8 wk scan was great though with my mmc I went for a scan at 11wks 5days to find no heartbeat. I will be 12 weeks this week and feel it's the hurdle I have to overcome.

Thinking of you all!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Bluebirdgirl For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (09-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ladydee

I'll be 22 weeks on Wednesday the 12th

My hurdles so far have been to get past 5 weeks (it was around that time for both of my mcs), the 12 week nt scan, and the morphology scan. Baby girl's been doing great so far - super low risk for downs etc, and has everything she's supposed to all working well. Now every week that passes we're a little closer to that final hurdle!

Happy Sunday everyone

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to littleduck For This Useful Post:

Bluebirdgirl  (09-02-2014),Chillies  (09-02-2014),Green Cheese  (09-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by littleduck View Post
    @Ladydee

I'll be 22 weeks on Wednesday the 12th

My hurdles so far have been to get past 5 weeks (it was around that time for both of my mcs), the 12 week nt scan, and the morphology scan. Baby girl's been doing great so far - super low risk for downs etc, and has everything she's supposed to all working well. Now every week that passes we're a little closer to that final hurdle!

Happy Sunday everyone
    This was lovely to read LD-sounds like ur in a good frame of mind

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Chillies For This Useful Post:

littleduck  (09-02-2014)