Closed Thread
Page 23 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo we saw a heartbeat…… I cried tears of joy. Measuring about 6 and a half weeks which matches up with what I thought. He'll do another scan at just before 10 weeks for my peace of mind.

So happy and relieved. Will try not to stress so much now.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Meeksie80 For This Useful Post:

Bluebirdgirl  (07-02-2014),CassJ  (07-02-2014),Chillies  (07-02-2014),Green Cheese  (07-02-2014),Little Ted  (08-02-2014),michellek  (07-02-2014),munchkin859  (07-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Meeksie80 View Post
    Woohoo we saw a heartbeat…… I cried tears of joy. Measuring about 6 and a half weeks which matches up with what I thought. He'll do another scan at just before 10 weeks for my peace of mind.

So happy and relieved. Will try not to stress so much now.
    YAY Meeksie! What a sweet moment, hope there is plenty more xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CassJ View Post
    The hcg makes me happy but I would have liked the progesterone to be a little higher. I would feel better if my ADS (all day sickness) would return.
    Oh were you feeling really sick? I know they say its a good sign but after my mmc I don't place too much on symptoms as I felt sick still after the baby had passed so I had no idea something was wrong. And I have friends who are never unwell with their pregnancies. It can be perfectly fine not to be sick. I wish I was like that!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bluebirdgirl For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (07-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluebirdgirl View Post
    Oh were you feeling really sick? I know they say its a good sign but after my mmc I don't place too much on symptoms as I felt sick still after the baby had passed so I had no idea something was wrong. And I have friends who are never unwell with their pregnancies. It can be perfectly fine not to be sick. I wish I was like that!
    With my two boys I was really sick, with all 3 chems and 1 mc I wasn't sick at all and with my last mc I was really sick and then it just stopped and 2 day later I started bleeding.

This time I've been sick but just not as much today. Hopefully by tomorrow I will be back to feeling horrible

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CassJ View Post
    With my two boys I was really sick, with all 3 chems and 1 mc I wasn't sick at all and with my last mc I was really sick and then it just stopped and 2 day later I started bleeding.

This time I've been sick but just not as much today. Hopefully by tomorrow I will be back to feeling horrible
    I don't ever get sick until just after 6 weeks, it's funny how it works! Been sick for 5 weeks now and really ready for that to leave!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yay Meeksie!!

And CassJ!!

I'm one of those people who hasn't gotten sick - through both mcs and this bub too. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Been having the most horrible nightmares about having another miscarriage I can't help but think it's my body trying to tell me something.. Next scan is Wednesday..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MissSparkles View Post
    Been having the most horrible nightmares about having another miscarriage I can't help but think it's my body trying to tell me something.. Next scan is Wednesday..
    That's awful ((hugs))
    I've had a couple of dreams I'm bleeding, which is weird because I didn't even bleed with my miscarriage.
    My scan is Friday, so I know how you're feeling

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much, Little Ted, for redirecting me here!

I'm new to this, but need some support. I have a six year old son and 17 yr old step son, last year my hubby and I started trying for a baby of our own. Miscarried in July at 6 weeks and again at 8 weeks in November. Here I am pregnant again - hoping for the best, but fearing the worst! Blood test showed 6 weeks and all fine. Supposed to have a scan but I'm so nervous there will be no hb again! Symptoms are fairly mild and thinking they're getting milder the last couple of days, so hoping all is ok

Thanks
    Reviews
    @michellek @Chillies you guys doing ok???

Sent from my GT-I9507 using The Bub Hub mobile app