Closed Thread
Page 21 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by michellek View Post
    Snap! 19th for me too! Guess what we were both up to around Aussie day all day ms is the pits. Last preg & with dd I would even wake at random times overnight to vomit, it was so awful. Especially made worse with the last pregnancy that we had the horrid scan on the Saturday, couldn't see my gp til Monday then because of the hospital stuff up, it was thurs before I actually mc. I was still so sick all that time, knowing our hub had passed

At the end of the day, the overwhelming desire to hold a little bub far outweighs all the fear. That's why we keep at it

Mayo - I wondered 'where' you'd gone. I was following your ttc diary, not in a stalker-ish way, you just stuck in my mind having been in a dig together. Guess all that waiting paid off in the end! I know its a long way away but how are you feeling about another labour? I know how traumatic miss s was...

Yes dd is on the 18th...

Haha cass. All 'unauthorised googling' classed as cheating. men...

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Aww thats nasty being sick after losing the bub thats just so cruel of the world to do that to you.
    I remember still throwing up after having the d&c.. you just want to die in a hole already let alone having to deal with ms with no result to show for it hugs.

Lol. I didnt think anyone read my diary. Haha. Ahhh I dont mind if im stalked lol, but yes I know what you mean. I have read yours too (pretty sure you have one yeah?) Or had seen posts of ttc groups come up in my feed and saw your name (now im the stalker :/) so read along cos I 'knew' you and wanted to read your journey

Eeek. Have thought about it even not when preg lol. Im nervous but VERY determined not to have a birth like I did with S. Too much internals, ill informed and hospital causing my dd to get stuck with the amount of internal exams they did. And then for the spinal AND epidural to fail when having surgery and needing to be put to sleep so I stopped feeling pain when cutting and digging into me.
    It felt crappy having been in labour for 3 days to end like it did. My bodg was doing its thing but they hindered it by so much intervention so this time they are going to be hands off! Lol.
    That might scare some people, I dont mean for it to but my advice to anyone is research research research and know what you want and where you stand. No one HAS to have things done that they dont want!!
    Set down rules that make you comfortable. Sorry. Rambling.

Just hope people aren't as ill informed as I was ive learnt and grown cos of the experience, not something I want again but it has made me strong enough to stand for what I want.

Sent from my GT-I9507 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by MayoBean; 06-02-2014 at 01:56.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MayoBean For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (06-02-2014),michellek  (06-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY Michelle! I had been following you a bit just because of the D&C dates n then I started to take real notice. U were def the reason I'm POAS crazy now!

Mayo-I read ur diary also!

I was still sick following my D&C and I was so mad at myself

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone, I have been crazy busy with work so just getting a chance now to catch up on this thread.

Welcome to all of the new ladies, hoping for problem free pregnancies for you.

Chillies that is such good news, hope everything goes well.

Green Cheese I hope that your 12 week scan goes well and you get good news.

My obstetrician appointment is for tomorrow and he will do a scan in his room. I am completely freaking out that there will be nothing there like last time. I can't help but overanalyse all of my symptoms and even though my blood test results were great the doubts just keep creeping in. My morning sickness is so strange, it comes and goes at random times through the day now. Anytime from after 10am and all the way up till I go to bed at night. Has anyone else had this?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Meeksie80 For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (06-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meeksie80 View Post
    Hi Everyone, I have been crazy busy with work so just getting a chance now to catch up on this thread.

Welcome to all of the new ladies, hoping for problem free pregnancies for you.

Chillies that is such good news, hope everything goes well.

Green Cheese I hope that your 12 week scan goes well and you get good news.

My obstetrician appointment is for tomorrow and he will do a scan in his room. I am completely freaking out that there will be nothing there like last time. I can't help but overanalyse all of my symptoms and even though my blood test results were great the doubts just keep creeping in. My morning sickness is so strange, it comes and goes at random times through the day now. Anytime from after 10am and all the way up till I go to bed at night. Has anyone else had this?
    I don't seem to get bad morning sickness, I really thought I'd be suffering second time around but only have waves of nausea. But they seem to come when I'm hungry.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone for all your support on my post, this thread makes me feel less alone. Especially in the lead up to what should have been my due date later this month. I'm glad (so long as its actually a good scan next week) that I will be over 12 weeks by the time that comes around.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Green Cheese For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (06-02-2014)

lexim is offline Winner 2013 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I feel sooooo sick.

Trying to remind myself it's a good sign but all I feel like doing is lying on the couch.
    Feel absolutely exhausted.

DH, Me and our two boys.
    #3 due 30th Sept

10. The Following User Says Thank You to lexim For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (06-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Green Cheese, my due date with my lost baby is two days before my 12 wk scan. It's also the day after my son turns 15. It seems to have gone so fast.
    It feels surreal now to think I may have already had that baby by now and I'm waiting on news of another.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lexim, I feel for you. I've been there the last 5 weeks.
    (iPad won't let me use quote)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm in bed as I type, trying not to fall asleep-I'm exhausted!

Thanks
    Reviews
    All good signs Chillies!!

~Skye~ 21/11/2012
    Skittle due 07/04/2014