Closed Thread
Page 20 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yay Michelle & chillies!! Fantastic news!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Colbie For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (05-02-2014),michellek  (05-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chillies View Post
    Congrats Michelle! I found similarities in our mmc stories in another thread and when I saw u got a BFP this morning at 11dpo (same dpo as me) I took it as a sign!!!

Soooo I raced down town to grab some test. This mornings was so so so faint but 'something' there and this afternoon after being sick all day? BFP!

I'm in shock! 2nd cycle after my D&C I have a BFP! It feels so bizarre. I haven't told DF as yet and probably won't until I can get my line darker. I have my FX this is my rainbow bubba! Thanks for your wishes girls 🎉
    Yay, good luck.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Green Cheese For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (05-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just need to put this out there, I feel like if I tell anyone irl I'm going to jinx it. My little sister told me a few weeks back that she's pregnant, initially she said she had had a scan so i was excited and it wasn't until I spoke to her again that she told me it had been too early to see a heartbeat. Her rescan isn't until Monday, she will be about 9 weeks. Then Wed is my 12 wk scan. I feel like I'm asking the universe for too much that we both have great news next week. I know she's terrified because of my miscarriage too, which is why she didn't tell me until she was 7 weeks. Wish I still had the luxury of a relaxed pregnancy.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Green Cheese For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (05-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Cheese View Post
    I just need to put this out there, I feel like if I tell anyone irl I'm going to jinx it. My little sister told me a few weeks back that she's pregnant, initially she said she had had a scan so i was excited and it wasn't until I spoke to her again that she told me it had been too early to see a heartbeat. Her rescan isn't until Monday, she will be about 9 weeks. Then Wed is my 12 wk scan. I feel like I'm asking the universe for too much that we both have great news next week. I know she's terrified because of my miscarriage too, which is why she didn't tell me until she was 7 weeks. Wish I still had the luxury of a relaxed pregnancy.
    I would feel exactly the same Green Cheese. It's scary! And we're all guilty of silently bargaining for the safety of our bubs. It sucks! I hope it works out the best for both of you!

Mayo-i don't mind if you stalk me LOL! Thank you! X
    Last edited by Chillies; 05-02-2014 at 19:26.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Chillies For This Useful Post:

MayoBean  (05-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    O Green Cheese - I know how you feel xx

It's like you can keep it safe inside you but you're risking having the universe take it away if you let it out??

It's definitely not too much to ask....you're SO CLOSE!!

We didn't tell anyone IRL until after our nt results. My own mother didn't know. A lot of people seemed surprised at that (and almost offended - like 'how could you keep that from her).....but hey - my body, my baby, my business.

And mum wasn't hurt at all haha.

Not long to go now hun xx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to littleduck For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (05-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Michelle! I found similarities in our mmc stories in another thread and when I saw u got a BFP this morning at 11dpo (same dpo as me) I took it as a sign!!!

Soooo I raced down town to grab some test. This mornings was so so so faint but 'something' there and this afternoon after being sick all day? BFP!

I'm in shock! 2nd cycle after my D&C I have a BFP! It feels so bizarre. I haven't told DF as yet and probably won't until I can get my line darker. I have my FX this is my rainbow bubba! Thanks for your wishes girls 🎉
    We can be in shock together, it was my 2nd cycle after the d&c as well. Reassuring in a way to know that we are now having no problems conceiving given it was a long 2yr haul to conceive dd. So we should be due about the same day?

Mayo - can't believe we have a 2nd bday just around the corner. Fx all goes well, we plan to tell our parents then of this bubba. I will be 10wks so will have the scan a couple of days before we have them all here for dd's bday.

Greencheese, I think we all here wish we still had the innocence of pregnancy. I hope yours and your sisters scans are both great

Its slowly sinking in.....

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app

12. The Following User Says Thank You to michellek For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (05-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by michellek View Post
    We can be in shock together, it was my 2nd cycle after the d&c as well. Reassuring in a way to know that we are now having no problems conceiving given it was a long 2yr haul to conceive dd. So we should be due about the same day?

Mayo - can't believe we have a 2nd bday just around the corner. Fx all goes well, we plan to tell our parents then of this bubba. I will be 10wks so will have the scan a couple of days before we have them all here for dd's bday.

Greencheese, I think we all here wish we still had the innocence of pregnancy. I hope yours and your sisters scans are both great

Its slowly sinking in.....

Eeek.. I know!! Its killing me thinking that its next month. No idea what im getting her yet either lol. Your dd is the 18th yeah? Mine is the 19th. (I changed my username, it was monkeyseemonkeydo)

How awesome that it ties in with your dd's bday. Everything crossed for a healthy bubba for you
    Was thinking about joining this group. Im 7 weeks 2 days. I had a missed miscarriage in 2009 and last pregnancy and this pregnancy has beeen soooooo stressful. Miscarriages ruin subsequent pregnancies, just wabt to relax but dont think thats possible! Atleast not yet.

Sent from my GT-I9507 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MayoBean View Post
    Eeek.. I know!! Its killing me thinking that its next month. No idea what im getting her yet either lol. Your dd is the 18th yeah? Mine is the 19th. (I changed my username, it was monkeyseemonkeydo)

How awesome that it ties in with your dd's bday. Everything crossed for a healthy bubba for you
    Was thinking about joining this group. Im 7 weeks 2 days. I had a missed miscarriage in 2009 and last pregnancy and this pregnancy has beeen soooooo stressful. Miscarriages ruin subsequent pregnancies, just wabt to relax but dont think thats possible! Atleast not yet.

Sent from my GT-I9507 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Yes Mayo, join us!! I agree about mc ruining preg. I don't even know what a normal one is like. I was thinking how much it sucks I've only ever experienced the initial 10weeks of preg and it's not great, couple that with the fact neither stints have paid off-I can't actually believe i'd wanna try again! I woke up feeling horrible from ms and the first two pregs I was lucky to just get it in the evenings-looks like all day for me, I'm so scared!

Michelle-my due date thingy says 19th October-you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I need to ban myself from google. More the 1 dr already has, DH told me that he now considers all unauthorised googling to be as bad as cheating because he was over my hypochondria.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to CassJ For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (06-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes Mayo, join us!! I agree about mc ruining preg. I don't even know what a normal one is like. I was thinking how much it sucks I've only ever experienced the initial 10weeks of preg and it's not great, couple that with the fact neither stints have paid off-I can't actually believe i'd wanna try again! I woke up feeling horrible from ms and the first two pregs I was lucky to just get it in the evenings-looks like all day for me, I'm so scared!

Michelle-my due date thingy says 19th October-you?
    Snap! 19th for me too! Guess what we were both up to around Aussie day all day ms is the pits. Last preg & with dd I would even wake at random times overnight to vomit, it was so awful. Especially made worse with the last pregnancy that we had the horrid scan on the Saturday, couldn't see my gp til Monday then because of the hospital stuff up, it was thurs before I actually mc. I was still so sick all that time, knowing our hub had passed

At the end of the day, the overwhelming desire to hold a little bub far outweighs all the fear. That's why we keep at it

Mayo - I wondered 'where' you'd gone. I was following your ttc diary, not in a stalker-ish way, you just stuck in my mind having been in a dig together. Guess all that waiting paid off in the end! I know its a long way away but how are you feeling about another labour? I know how traumatic miss s was...

Yes dd is on the 18th...

Haha cass. All 'unauthorised googling' classed as cheating. men...

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to michellek For This Useful Post:

CassJ  (06-02-2014),Chillies  (06-02-2014)