Closed Thread
Page 11 of 100 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Great news about your scan ws, I hope it gives you a little bit of time feeling less anxious. I was always on such a high after my scans.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    How's everyone travelling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Still pregnant. Pretty uneventful so far and hoping it stays that way. 12 week scan booked for 12th Feb and then we are going on holidays the following week.

How about everyone else??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Cheese View Post
    Still pregnant. Pretty uneventful so far and hoping it stays that way. 12 week scan booked for 12th Feb and then we are going on holidays the following week.

How about everyone else??
    Having a shocker unfortunately... Was meant to go in for a scan yesterday at about 6-7w to hopefully see a heartbeat... except I started bleeding on Friday.
    I panicked bigtime, was totally inconsolable, went straight into my doctors office and he could see an embryo measuring 5w6d which I think was spot on, and no heartbeat yet, but he said he could see a 'flicker' (actually he said he saw two - don't know what that's about). He called it a threatened miscarriage and said there was nothing I could do - he booked me in for a scan on Thursday to see if I've miscarried completely.

Over Saturday night I had two big bleeds which were gushes plus one big clot each time, that happened again once on Sunday. Then yesterday I pretty much bled all day. It's stopped now. I had no cramps, and I looked very carefully through each bleed to see if I could see the embryo so I would know for sure I had miscarried, but I didn't find anything - not to say that I didn't pass it, I just didn't see it.

So I'm just waiting until Thursday now to see if I need a D&C or not. I can't stop crying, I can't believe this would happen twice in a row - even though the last one was a MMC and I didn't bleed at all, I still can't get past 6-7 weeks...

Sorry for being such a downer, I've just lost it...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Leisylou View Post
    Having a shocker unfortunately... Was meant to go in for a scan yesterday at about 6-7w to hopefully see a heartbeat... except I started bleeding on Friday.
    I panicked bigtime, was totally inconsolable, went straight into my doctors office and he could see an embryo measuring 5w6d which I think was spot on, and no heartbeat yet, but he said he could see a 'flicker' (actually he said he saw two - don't know what that's about). He called it a threatened miscarriage and said there was nothing I could do - he booked me in for a scan on Thursday to see if I've miscarried completely.

Over Saturday night I had two big bleeds which were gushes plus one big clot each time, that happened again once on Sunday. Then yesterday I pretty much bled all day. It's stopped now. I had no cramps, and I looked very carefully through each bleed to see if I could see the embryo so I would know for sure I had miscarried, but I didn't find anything - not to say that I didn't pass it, I just didn't see it.

So I'm just waiting until Thursday now to see if I need a D&C or not. I can't stop crying, I can't believe this would happen twice in a row - even though the last one was a MMC and I didn't bleed at all, I still can't get past 6-7 weeks...

Sorry for being such a downer, I've just lost it...
    LeisyLou I'm so sorry you might be going through this again... It might not be happening though, you could just be bleeding... I'll be thinking of you on Thursday with my fingers crossed.

Has any investigation been done into why you miscarry??

~Skye~ 21/11/2012
    Skittle due 07/04/2014

6. The Following User Says Thank You to munchkin859 For This Useful Post:

Summer  (21-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Leisy I'm so so sorry. Hoping you have a healthy bubba on board come Thursday.

When I miscarried I passed a golf ball sized clot/tissue after only seeing a yolk and sac approx 5 and a half weeks size. So I'm not sure if that's reassuring or not.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Green Cheese For This Useful Post:

Summer  (21-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking of you LeisyLou x.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

Summer  (21-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no LeisyLou......thinking of you!! xxxxoooo

12. The Following User Says Thank You to littleduck For This Useful Post:

Summer  (21-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by munchkin859 View Post
    LeisyLou I'm so sorry you might be going through this again... It might not be happening though, you could just be bleeding... I'll be thinking of you on Thursday with my fingers crossed.

Has any investigation been done into why you miscarry??

~Skye~ 21/11/2012
    Skittle due 07/04/2014
    Thanks Munchkin - I was hoping it was just a bleed, but my pregnancy symptoms have pretty much gone, so I think that says it all...

I will definitely be doing the full scope of tests following this to see if there are any answers. I am really scared that it is just old eggs and there's nothing that can be done... But I'm not giving up yet, there's nothing more I want in the world than a child with my beautiful husband, so I will be exploring every avenue available.

It's just such a horrible thing to go through, I wouldn't wish it on anyone :-(

waitsee is offline “While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking of you LL

Sent from my GT-P3110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

15. The Following User Says Thank You to waitsee For This Useful Post:

Summer  (22-01-2014)